SELLING Hackthebox Blackfield user + root
by Nxjre - June 07, 2020 at 03:29 PM
user Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

root Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
(June 07, 2020 at 04:07 PM)bomboem Wrote: This is the most shady thing I have ever seen not even a description or explanation. Don't unlick this

Sorry if it looks shady bro. I was in a rush while making this

(June 07, 2020 at 03:51 PM)MrShadow Wrote: scammmmer dont unlock content

How am i scammer?? LOOOOOOOOL
bro the user and admin hash change everytime , there is no point of unlocking this if you can providwee the steps like the what is t he password and the user of the root and tool used to login that will attract more unlockers
(June 08, 2020 at 05:53 AM)squidbloo Wrote: bro the user and adminĀ  hash change everytime , there is no point of unlocking this if you can providwee the steps like the what is t he password and the user of the root and tool used to login that will attract more unlockers

You do realise I also put the password for the user and root login so the person can login and get it for themself?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
TUTORIAL HackTheBox: Dyplesher [INSANE] Root Hash + Writeup Link anrbn2 9 1,879 October 20, 2020 at 11:02 AM
Last Post: atomman
TUTORIAL BUCKET ROOT SSH ACCESS & /etc/shadow root hash none8 0 633 October 18, 2020 at 09:24 PM
Last Post: none8
TUTORIAL HackTheBox Jewel Script for User randomname83 4 954 October 17, 2020 at 02:22 AM
Last Post: lamehacker