SELLING [Fresh] Remote BTC Wallet Stealer [BTC TEXTED TO YOU]
by LulzSecurity - April 26, 2021 at 10:49 AM
I hope it goes well, would like to become a customer when it's finished. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
(April 29, 2021 at 05:06 PM)KnownAsB Wrote: Yeah it's interesting however chances are you won't get anything out of it, there's mnemonic generators on the internet that always give you valid recovery seeds but they're all empty

mnemonic generators are only a good approach to wallet racking if you have VERY good hardware and multi-threading

you are more likely to find something, but the trouble is you need to load up the wallet in full, which requires a daemon
The upside there is your only option really is auto-cashout. since you are already in the wallet it is just 1 command to send the balanceĀ 

Like I said in the OP, 2 wallets have been discovered since the initial run and the balance is totaling over $375 so chances are indeed very small but it is still worth running since it uses such little hardware

(April 29, 2021 at 05:48 PM)Txylor Wrote: I hope it goes well, would like to become a customer when it's finished. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Thanks @ Txylor !!!! I will be making a detailed thread in the coding section explaining the functions when it is complete
this is for sure a very interesting project.. Looking forward to hear and see more... and maybe buying too...
UPDATE TO ALL WHO HAVE INQUIRED:

V1.0 is complete and ready for sale at $125 a copy

PM me for details so I can compile a build for your needs!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING OSCP Remote Passing Services gosh 5 829 May 12, 2021 at 09:06 AM
Last Post: Burpingjimmy_Bot
BUYING Buy verified BlockChain wallet from 1 year ansell2131 1 191 May 08, 2021 at 09:42 AM
Last Post: DoublePenetration
BUYING Buy verified BlockChain wallet from 1 year 50$ Aged_Butler 1 216 May 01, 2021 at 09:03 AM
Last Post: Aged_Butler