SELLING [Fresh] Remote BTC Wallet Stealer [BTC TEXTED TO YOU]
by LulzSecurity - April 26, 2021 at 10:49 AM
Lightning 
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA512

Hello,

I have a revolutionary tool that for some of you, will change your lives

Before I describe the tool, see if any of these questions apply to you:
(See Thread in Programming for more Technical Details)

• How many times have you wondered if it is possible to randomly crack BTC private keys or mnemonic phrases and steal BTC wallets?
  • How many of you have run a program like the Large Bitcoin Collider and decided that it is not worth the time trying to crack bitcoin wallets?
  • How many times have you considered an idea like cracking BTC keys, but after researching saw hundreds of different people saying how impossible it is?
  • How many times have you thought about how insane it would be to have access to a wallet for an exchange, a deep web storage wallet with secret millions, or even an old and forgotten BTC wallet with hidden billions???
  • Have you ever thought about how cool it would be if every time you heard your phone going off, it was to tell you you just got some more money without having to do anything?
  • Have you ever dreamed of having a vast hoard of digital wealth at your disposal?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, this tool may or may not be for you.

I must stress that this tool is a PROOF OF CONCEPT TOOL
THIS TOOL IS NOT TO BE USED TO LOOT BITCOIN WALLETS
THIS IS THEFT AND I WILL NOT CONDONE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

I have been playing with this concept for a long time. Like many of you, I have come to find that brute forcing private keys is generally not worth the time

Thanks to my comrades @CBT and Tony Montana , and some recent brainstorming, we have created a rock solid proof of concept that has proven to be extremely functional in cracking private keys and discovering wallets with a balance

[Image: vvaALXn.gif]

This tool started very simple to use, and there have been many features added and it is being updated very quickly

• First, this tool uses an effective algorithm to generate active BTC wallet private keys
  • The tool then checks the public keys against different APIs for balance details
  • For any wallet that has a balance, the balance details and the private keys are encoded, and sent in a telegram message to your preferred telegram username

This tool can generate 4 million wallets per day using just 1 API key
If you have a CPU with 16 cores and you use TOR, or fast proxies with many APIs you can crack ~65mil addresses per day and with more power you can do the math

UPDATE:
Version 1.0 which outputs found private keys to a .txt file has bee completed! Bug tested, successfully compiled and executed on many machines across all OS.
A single copy is $125 payable in BTC, BCH, or XMR

This tool will not be sold with the source code, and it can be compiled to run on many different machines. As long as your license fee is paid, you will have BTC wallets being text messaged to you 24/7 !

Upcoming features include things like:
  • monitoring wallets with frequent activity but no current balance
  • automatically cashing out cracked wallets when discovered
  • send results over Email, SMS (Text Message), Discord, WhatsApp, Database Server and more!

Quote: - It is possible to buy bot installs for $0.025 - $1 per install 
 - This program can be compiled to run quietly in the background
 - Imagine having thousands of bots running this program with your telegram username
 - All of a sudden your phone begins to go off
 - It's a wallet!
 - Then another wallet!!
 - THEN ANOTHER WALLET!!!
...and before you know it you are just being text messaged hundreds, potentially thousands of dollars a day
[this would be illegal!]
Signed, LulzSecurity

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQEzBAEBCgAdFiEEQr1EwXjvcdHhq19xjIK47nZycKkFAmCGjHkACgkQjIK47nZy
cKlxuAf/SgyBotnspDN65BiHyYW/aEpXCBzmF1lqsmM4jhYxy2KEZnrn6/Kj+TWH
BxUZcxMG5HUhJJYT7bbP3Y87swENzcQ/VZoVCTEh7cMkRrve36/difMat+p7sO5T
EtGBIisn7MsavjhGApIwnA9DOlXVmJuEAsu/3RRImjHFi2Pd4ckZ0gg9msIRqxVF
N3gdeU04wZRtNwkjdO+kaBpApTMx/OEcA/39Zvwz15hchoxV3GH2BlD3aQvuVPaN
qJ/ebwvOTC8jcx/xJmwW/ZdRigSDh+DVtG+XTa4U4JQPGXkhLPTsQrv8LOFNd7gS
Lo5wZmsjk0IvrVmpOdwtWDoHqs4GZw==
=Pjd4
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Pushing our project..these is a bump!!
(April 26, 2021 at 10:49 AM)LulzSecurity Wrote: -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA512

Hello,

I have a revolutionary tool that for some of you, will change your lives

Before I describe the tool, see if any of these questions apply to you:
(See Thread in Programming for more Technical Details)

• How many times have you wondered if it is possible to randomly crack BTC private keys or mnemonic phrases and steal BTC wallets?
  • How many of you have run a program like the Large Bitcoin Collider and decided that it is not worth the time trying to crack bitcoin wallets?
  • How many times have you considered an idea like cracking BTC keys, but after researching saw hundreds of different people saying how impossible it is?
  • How many times have you thought about how insane it would be to have access to a wallet for an exchange, a deep web storage wallet with secret millions, or even an old and forgotten BTC wallet with hidden billions???
  • Have you ever thought about how cool it would be if every time you heard your phone going off, it was to tell you you just got some more money without having to do anything?
  • Have you ever dreamed of having a vast hoard of digital wealth at your disposal?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, this tool may or may not be for you.

I must stress that this tool is a PROOF OF CONCEPT TOOL
THIS TOOL IS NOT TO BE USED TO LOOT BITCOIN WALLETS
THIS IS THEFT AND I WILL NOT CONDONE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

I have been playing with this concept for a long time. Like many of you, I have come to find that brute forcing private keys is generally not worth the time

Thanks to my comrades @CBT and Tony Montana , and some recent brainstorming, we have created a rock solid proof of concept that has proven to be extremely functional in cracking private keys and discovering wallets with a balance

[Image: vvaALXn.gif]

This tool started very simple to use, and there have been many features added and it is being updated very quickly

• First, this tool uses an effective algorithm to generate active BTC wallet private keys
  • The tool then checks the public keys against different APIs for balance details
  • For any wallet that has a balance, the balance details and the private keys are encoded, and sent in a telegram message to your preferred telegram username

This tool can generate 4 million wallets per day using just 1 API key
If you have a CPU with 16 cores and you use TOR, or fast proxies with many APIs you can crack ~65mil addresses per day and with more power you can do the math

This program is still under development, and there will only be 10 licenses sold at first.
The price has not yet been determined, but if you are interested please PM me for further details and pricing

This tool will not be sold with the source code, and it can be compiled to run on many different machines
Licences will be for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year terms. As long as your license fee is paid, you will have BTC wallets being text messaged to you 24/7 !

Upcoming features include things like:
  • monitoring wallets with frequent activity but no current balance
  • automatically cashing out cracked wallets when discovered
  • send results over Email, SMS (Text Message), Discord, WhatsApp, Database Server and more!

Quote: - It is possible to buy bot installs for $0.025 - $1 per install 
 - This program can be compiled to run quietly in the background
 - Imagine having thousands of bots running this program with your telegram username
 - All of a sudden your phone begins to go off
 - It's a wallet!
 - Then another wallet!!
 - THEN ANOTHER WALLET!!!
...and before you know it you are just being text messaged hundreds, potentially thousands of dollars a day
[this would be illegal!]
Signed, LulzSecurity

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQEzBAEBCgAdFiEEQr1EwXjvcdHhq19xjIK47nZycKkFAmCGjHkACgkQjIK47nZy
cKlxuAf/SgyBotnspDN65BiHyYW/aEpXCBzmF1lqsmM4jhYxy2KEZnrn6/Kj+TWH
BxUZcxMG5HUhJJYT7bbP3Y87swENzcQ/VZoVCTEh7cMkRrve36/difMat+p7sO5T
EtGBIisn7MsavjhGApIwnA9DOlXVmJuEAsu/3RRImjHFi2Pd4ckZ0gg9msIRqxVF
N3gdeU04wZRtNwkjdO+kaBpApTMx/OEcA/39Zvwz15hchoxV3GH2BlD3aQvuVPaN
qJ/ebwvOTC8jcx/xJmwW/ZdRigSDh+DVtG+XTa4U4JQPGXkhLPTsQrv8LOFNd7gS
Lo5wZmsjk0IvrVmpOdwtWDoHqs4GZw==
=Pjd4
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Pushing our project..these is a bump!!
I am an active user on Telegram. Let's test this s o a b out. How much for the plan ?
(April 26, 2021 at 11:19 AM)AladinEarth Wrote: I am an active user on Telegram. Let's test this s o a b out. How much for the plan ?

The price is yet to be determined, program is still under active development

There will be different versions for different prices

The thread will be updated with purchase links, more photos, and more details alongside a technical overview in the programming section once we have all finished versions of the tool ready
This POC is brilliant wow nice good luck with sales!!! :-)
(April 26, 2021 at 09:41 PM)rajanna Wrote: This  POC is brilliant wow  nice good luck with sales!!! :-)

Thanks mate!
There are always more tools on the way
Can you explain it in a nutshell ? So it uses bruteforce and tries pass/login, or generates wallet ids or what ? Thanks
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Posted beastiality in SB.
(April 27, 2021 at 12:42 AM)meannn Wrote: Can you explain it in a nutshell ? So it uses bruteforce and tries pass/login, or generates wallet ids or what ? Thanks

generates private & public keys for wallets most likely to have a balance, checks the public key for balance, and if there is a balance the keys are sent to your telegram or stored in a file (depending on version)

In the next version auto-cashout will be included, all you need to do is include the telegram username or bitcoin wallet you wish to receive at and what OS you intend to run on and you get compiled binaries which will run in the background on any machine with python installed

Run on as many machines as you possibly can, and you will just have money pouring in
You will need to run on many machines with high specs in order to pay out well, but think about it like this you may not find any wallets for days and then you find a wallet with $100s to $100s , then maybe even find a few with $1 or less the day after
it is completely random
Sounds very good, wishing you good luck with this and looking forward for more updates! But I miss a thing: if the tool is able to match the public- private keys in such an easy way, why would you sell it? Is like having a printer who can make free money and you would sell it....am I wrong?
(April 27, 2021 at 08:38 AM)chipicao Wrote: Sounds very good, wishing you good luck with this and looking forward for more updates! But I miss a thing: if the tool is able to match the public- private keys in such an easy way, why would you sell it? Is like having a printer who can make free money and you would sell it....am I wrong?

It is not really in "Such an easy way"
It is still completely based on chance
If you do the math, the likelihood of a "collision" (generating an address that has been used already) is "Impossible"
and if you look at the pure numbers, it seems so
There are more possible BTC addresses than atoms in the universe
So for you to "stumble" on one of these wallets or "have a collision" is a VERY VERY slim chance
This tool (if it were either more specified to various prefixes, had an insane amount of computing power or both) would/could be a "money printing machine" 
But with the resources most have at their disposal, and the likelihood they will create their own super-fast API for checking or incorporate good prefixes means many will have smaller success with this tool

But the way this tool is written, you are not just "Shooting into a pond and hoping to get a fish"
Addresses are generated in such a way they are likely to have been generated before (using some of the crypto that wallets like electrum use to base their private keys on, using address prefixes, etc) to increase the success rate by nearly 25%, which is huge when you are talking sub 0.0001% chances
[quick edit]
I also wanted to place in perspective, many BUY lottery tickets for lower chances of a lower payout, once you have your license you can install on as many machines as you want and you are basically scratching ~4million tickets every day from every machine...

Even though many say it is "impossible" for collision to Occur, check out the project in the OP
The Large BTC Collider has had multiple collisions! I have had a collision myself! Tony had 2 collisions!!!! 
People can talk numbers all day and night but at the end of it all, it's a chance
You could have a collision with Satoshi in your first time making a wallet
You are more likely to have shark fall thru your ceiling, bite you and die from the bite but it is possible

When you increase these odds, run across numerous machines and automate the process so no work is involved besides setting up the program, you will wake up to BTC in your wallet or telegram MSGs with wallet keys. It is inevitable, and you can do the math
You can understand the possibilities pretty easily and to some it seems pointless
But since making the program, $375 of BTC probably more since the price is up today
That pays for 5x of the VPS it was running on for years...

I am very excited to create a thread with some more technical details, especially excited to update the thread with set prices and download links!

Thanks for your good wishes and your inquiry, I am sure many have the same question because the many dozens of times I have tried at cracking BTC wallets I have always come away disappointing (and I have been involved with BTC since 2010, so I would be one of the first to spit "impossible, atoms in universe, blah Biggrin blah blah" when people would mention this concept
Or maybe some luck changed my views  Confused who knows. 
But I do know this tool is not like any other, because I have been searching for ages and of course this is just a proof of concept, but the LBC is the only other program with a realistic approach to cracking BTC wallets and with a legitimate reason and this program is highly realistic in terms of actually looting BTC wallets and not just making a neat little show and tell for statistics class.

Cheers  Biggrin
Yeah it's interesting however chances are you won't get anything out of it, there's mnemonic generators on the internet that always give you valid recovery seeds but they're all empty

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING Buy verified BlockChain wallet from 1 year 50$ Aged_Butler 1 189 May 01, 2021 at 09:03 AM
Last Post: Aged_Butler
SELLING OSCP Remote Passing Services gosh 6 710 April 29, 2021 at 11:02 PM
Last Post: 0xm
SELLING CISA , CISM, CRISC, CGEIT REMOTE PASSING | 100% GUARANTEED !! | CHECK THREAD FOR MORE TAMIZHAN 33 3,525 April 16, 2021 at 10:50 PM
Last Post: levikenobi