SELLING Facebook : 1.5b Database is available for sell
by ScraperHitler - September 22, 2021 at 10:23 AM
I am very interested in this data, please PM it is feasible for me to sample 1.5 billion and send 10000 samples
Its good sir, DM me for the sample, thank you
(September 22, 2021 at 10:23 AM)Vickyxd Wrote: Hi Everyone, 

We are selling database which hold more than 1.5b Database of Facebook these database scraped this year and 100% emails are included and phone as well.

20 Samples available to match with your database which you have purchased from anywhere.

How much is this. Do you have database from Vietnam?

(September 27, 2021 at 02:04 PM)Vickyxd Wrote:
(September 27, 2021 at 07:39 AM)Aurapearl Wrote: I need some data with password, do you have it here

We only have these fields : Emails , Gender , Location , cities , dob , phone numbers , names , uid
Do you have data from VietNam and how much is it?
I will be responding to all queries today and second thing i don't know why people are saying that i am going to scam someone infect i already mentioned that i am ready to deal via RF admin so there is no chance to make a scam so stopped saying again and again that i am going to scam someone.
I'm interested...how to buy
You can dropped a message to me.
hey can you please share the price of the database and show some sample
(September 22, 2021 at 10:23 AM)Vickyxd Wrote: Hi Everyone, 

We are selling database which hold more than 1.5b Database of Facebook these database scraped this year and 100% emails are included and phone as well.

20 Samples available to match with your database which you have purchased from anywhere.

I would like to buy Serbian data only. Is that possible?
Im a new member and i cant msg you directly.So please write me back. THX
Can I get the samples bro?

Thank you for the information!
You can segment by state in Mexico, what is the minimum purchase, and what is the price.  can you send me a sample of Mexico
HI,Bro. Please PM, There are send me 10000 sample.
Do you have TG?
What's your price and sample needed
USA fb with dating

What's your price and sample needed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING 7 Million USA Healthcare Industry Data Available November 2021 datagenic 10 13,966 Yesterday at 02:11 PM
Last Post: datagenic
PAID-STICKY SELLING OFFICIAL❗Covid-19✅European passports /GreenPass ⚡BOOSTER DOSE AVAILABLE⚡ lorenzooo 277 218,136 January 16, 2022 at 04:00 PM
Last Post: ready23
SELLING Sell Installs for .exe and .dll \ Sell fresh logs (REDline) LoggerBA 38 19,320 January 14, 2022 at 08:20 PM
Last Post: LoggerBA