SELLING Facebook : 1.5b Database is available for sell
by ScraperHitler - September 22, 2021 at 10:23 AM
Hola podrías mandarme la muestra y el precio
Can u inbox me and send the sample also the price?
Sample please and the price?
we definitely need a sample sir
Sent me a sample from Brazil data and The Price on private message. I cant sent for you
how much you asking ???????????????/
(October 04, 2021 at 10:58 PM)Rmz43 Wrote: Hola podrías mandarme la muestra y el precio
Can you speak english, retarded...
can i get price info and sample please
Confirmed fake.
Media is using this to overdramatize a nothingburger - like always.
OP just wanted to do a little scam. Now leave.
(October 04, 2021 at 01:39 PM)goonix Wrote:
(October 04, 2021 at 09:56 AM)seathink Wrote: Hi Everyone,
I bought Vicky's data, and paid him on 9/9/21.

After 1 week with various reasons, he still has no data.
So I asked for a refund, he promised to refund 7-14 days later.

But now, I still have not received the refund.

Everyone should be careful!!!!!

thanks for your feedback

another scammer.....great.....

The thing is he actually runs X2 emails..... its actually him scamming people. You wont get your money or emails back, see there thread on Blackhat World:

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/scamme...n.1356307/

(October 05, 2021 at 04:24 AM)eljefe401 Wrote:
(October 04, 2021 at 01:39 PM)goonix Wrote:
(October 04, 2021 at 09:56 AM)seathink Wrote: Hi Everyone,
I bought Vicky's data, and paid him on 9/9/21.

After 1 week with various reasons, he still has no data.
So I asked for a refund, he promised to refund 7-14 days later.

But now, I still have not received the refund.

Everyone should be careful!!!!!

thanks for your feedback

another scammer.....great.....

The thing is he actually runs X2 emails..... its actually him scamming people. You wont get your money or emails back, see there thread on Blackhat World:

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/scamme...n.1356307/

Quoted https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/scamme...n.1356307/

"**Why did I not post this in shit list? @BassTrackerBoats asked me to post in the lounge since the member who started the X2 Emails thread is no longer with there company and asked me to post in the lounge instead**

Anyone else been scammed by them?

I signed up for X2 emails after finding the service on BHW and bought an account, "Zeeshan" who runs the company and official Facebook group, BHW account, Discord and more, later he had offered me to buy an already generated email list of 10 million emails for $1000 USD. It's been over two months since I ordered and almost one month since I was told I would be getting a refund.

I agreed to purchase and sent the $1000 via bitcoin. The payment was confirmed received by X2 customer service and Zeeshan and there on site customer support agent Maria - They confirm they have received by telling me I will receive the data within 2 days - When previously Zeeshan told me he was in a rush to receive payment as his employees had already been working on it for me before payment.

right after this message Zeeshan stopped replying, I placed several messages to him and tried contacting him on Facebook chat, there websites live chat customer service, there official Facebook group. I posted comments after a week of waiting in the X2 emails group saying Zeeshan respond to me and I was banned to comment into there Facebook group, still with no response. I asked live chat to speak with other owners or management of the company they provided an email I have messaged 3 times, I also messaged from a friends Facebook account pretending to be interested in there services he was replying there right away until I confronted him to say hey its me, where is the data I ordered 2 weeks ago, of course after that he disappeared again. Otherwise the only form of communication provided was the live chat agent Maria who would reply and tell me they will pass on the message to Zeeshan.

I do not believe they ever intended on providing the email list or else they would have sent it over instead of telling me they will refund me.

Be careful, they are still currently taking orders for email lists and not providing it.

I will update if I ever end up getting my refund, I cant imagine that happening though."
can we get the sample please
Need to see samples and know the price

I can't send message as new member

can you massage me, plaease

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING 7 Million USA Healthcare Industry Data Available November 2021 datagenic 20 8,688 November 29, 2021 at 09:21 AM
Last Post: datagenic
SELLING [NEW] GitHub 2021 - 80M Records Fresh Dump. Free Sample Available topeagle 1 511 November 28, 2021 at 03:03 PM
Last Post: marai
SELLING SELLING PRIVATE DATABASE 240 COUNTRIES AVAILABLE Invisables 9 2,093 November 28, 2021 at 12:20 PM
Last Post: Invisables