SELLING Email and Phone Verification with realtime API
by michealferhuson - July 18, 2021 at 02:43 PM
Hope all fine and good.

We have developed email and phone verification / validation software by using API.

Requirement - VPS/Dedicated server to run our software

Note, this is not desktop or regular webbased installation software which simply check only format/domain extension)

Steps - Select your list and upload, verification starts in few min

Email Result – You get detail verification results Valid, invalid, spam, Email Score, Disposable, catch all, free mails,  etc,.

Phone Result – Number, Country, Location/city, Carrier, Type of Line, Result.

File Download Format – CSV/Excel

Pricing - Our software works in realtime api (eg) Zerobounce verifier, debounce, Xverify and etc., verifying 1 Million emails other companies charging $1500 USD to $4500 USD and $3500 to $6000 USD for 1 Million Phone validation.

BUT!! we will show you the method to verify 1 Million emails or phone numbers less than $30 with same accuracy range of above mentioned companies.

Advantage - You can use this for your list validation (OR) you can sell email/phone validation services to individuals and companies in best price.

Admin Screen - https://prnt.sc/1cnv5u4

Onetime Investment, lifetime USE..

Payment Mode - BTC

Contact me if you are interested.

Thank you

Email Verifier and Phone Verifier with realtime API checker
can you send me more details?
Hi

What is the price for this software?
Hey is this still available? If so, what's the best way to contact you?
(August 12, 2021 at 05:39 PM)akaCash Wrote: Hey is this still available? If so, what's the best way to contact you?
Yes available, check your Inbox.

Thanks
Hello, I am interested. PM me.
Hello, I am interested. PM me. plz
or
TG : @issaam42
Hey is this still available? If so, what's the best way to contact you?
[email protected]
Contact please
(September 20, 2021 at 03:12 PM)wydx168 Wrote: Hey is this still available? If so, what's the best way to contact you?

@michfe

Message me in telegram

(September 28, 2021 at 08:16 AM)michealferhuson Wrote:
(September 20, 2021 at 03:12 PM)wydx168 Wrote: Hey is this still available? If so, what's the best way to contact you?

yes, kindly check your inbox and message  me.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I need VNC or TeamViewer Scan Verification Tool fuckangel 4 905 September 09, 2019 at 04:48 PM
Last Post: fuckangel
TeleDDoS : realtime telegram based DDos & scanner honeypit 0 1,125 November 29, 2018 at 07:09 AM
Last Post: honeypit