SELLING EXAM services for: OSCP | CPTX | WAPTX | CRTP | CRTE | CRTO | LPT | OSWP | OSCE
by Rabbitbong - March 10, 2021 at 07:52 PM
(April 10, 2021 at 06:51 PM)srinivasleet9 Wrote: Can you please send me more details about oscp ?

Please directly reach me on my telegram handle for further information!
BUMP!

I'm offering discounts up-to 20% for any Pentester Academy exam certification services currently! - due to the heavy demand as of recent for CRTP and CRTE exam service!

I also provide

OSCP - eCPTXv2 - eWPTXv2 exam services

Feel free to msg me on my telegram handle or here to proceed further if you are interested!
Can you pm me? Dont know how to pm

(March 10, 2021 at 07:52 PM)IDAsaurus Wrote: Hey Strangers,

I am providing these exam services, instead of selling solutions as these exams updates are frequent and as well as not easy to reproduce reports without having it resold on this forums who doesn't know A-Z of it.

People who're interested can dm me to find out more

We have had several examination certification passes so far, even with updated exams

Any more info that you require, please don't hesitate to message me to have a chat!

Have a good one :D

I am providing these exam services, instead of selling solutions as these exams updates are frequent and as well as not easy to reproduce reports without having it resold on this forums who doesn't know A-Z of it.

We have had several examination certification passes so far, even with updated exams

Any more info that you require, please don't hesitate to message me to have a chat!

Hi can you DM me, im new user and interested to know more about exam.
(April 12, 2021 at 01:02 PM)adamaxgi Wrote:

Hi can you DM me, im new user and interested to know more about exam.

Heya please dm me on my telegram handle, thanks!
BUMP BUMP! shop is active and with great services provided!

Please hit me up here or on my private telegram handle if you wanna find out more!

Have a good one!
BUMP BUMP BUMP!

All services are going well and smooth, please contact me if there is any further questions or if you are interested!
BUMP!

Exam services for the following are provided with 100% pass rate, please check my reputation as of recent for the positive feedback!

Exam offered are:
OSCP - CRTP - CRTE - eCPTXv2 - eWPTXv2

Please directly message me on my telegram handle for further before taking a decision! :D

Have a good one lads and lass!
Hey! Interested on last oscp and last ecppt....send me a PM
(April 14, 2021 at 08:29 AM)IDAsaurus Wrote: BUMP!

Exam services for the following are provided with 100% pass rate, please check my reputation as of recent for the positive feedback!

Exam offered are:
OSCP - CRTP - CRTE - eCPTXv2 - eWPTXv2

Please directly message me on my telegram handle for furtherĀ  before taking a decision! :D

Have a good one lads and lass!

Hey can you pm me please.
BUMP!

Providing high quality exam services for the following:

OSCP - CRTP - CRTE - eWPTXv2 - eCPTXv2 - CRTO

Please let me know if you have any questions in regards to this or want exam services via DM or my telegram handle!

Have a good one!
BUMP BUMP BUMP!

All exams are active - newly included CRTO for exam services and discounts are still available for CRTP/CRTE

Hit me up for more info or if you are interested!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING OSCP, OSWP, ELEARNSECURITY, HACKTHEBOX REPORT/WRITEUP UPDATED 2020 Mrbom 66 10,393 2 hours ago
Last Post: Mrbom
SELLING CRTP EXAM WRITEUP Mrbom 42 6,026 3 hours ago
OSCP MACHINES EXAM WRITEUPS Mrbom 101 14,749 3 hours ago