SELLING ETH wallet autosend bot - honeypot wallet
by wolframlt - September 17, 2021 at 03:24 PM
Written in python. Allows you to have a honeypot ether wallet - let's say you have $200 in there in some kind of currency(for example: USDC), but your ETH balance is 0 and you can't pay for the gas fees.  People who find the wallet will have the urge to send ETH to that address. The bot records any balance changes and instantly sends out the ether to a different address.

Purchase at: https://sellix.io/product/61445b15d2f82
Rfskid I'm in for free test samples if available.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Unsubscribed
UP, this is still for saleSmile
Can you submit samples/show how it works? How many wallets does it support at once? Has frontrun functions with bump gasprice/overse?
(September 26, 2021 at 08:09 PM)Enter Wrote: Can you submit samples/show how it works? How many wallets does it support at once? Has frontrun functions with bump gasprice/overse?

Hi. At the moment it supports one wallet. The bot works on an ETH api. Any balance changes will instantly trigger the bot to transfer the amount to another address. It checks the current average gas price and initiates the transfer with the said gas price.
(September 26, 2021 at 09:05 PM)wolframlt Wrote:
(September 26, 2021 at 08:09 PM)Enter Wrote: Can you submit samples/show how it works? How many wallets does it support at once? Has frontrun functions with bump gasprice/overse?

Hi. At the moment it supports one wallet. The bot works on an ETH api. Any balance changes will instantly trigger the bot to transfer the amount to another address. It checks the current average gas price and initiates the transfer with the said gas price.

Ok. If you know web3 and are able to write a more advanced script for me - please contact me. Of course, I will pay a lot more for it.
UP, this is still for sale Smile!
UP, this is still for sale!
Hi, I bought an autosend bot. Please help me set it up, I'll pay you. Tg?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WALLET.BTC.COM combo checker - no ReCaptcha wolframlt 13 2,239 Yesterday at 02:41 PM
Last Post: dennnysz
BUYING ddos botnets such as mirai with anti honeypot gatacka 2 296 September 27, 2021 at 06:26 AM
Last Post: emoji47
SELLING Defi Honeypot Development and deployment service(For Educational purpose) quilox 0 640 July 13, 2021 at 10:16 AM
Last Post: quilox