SELLING CyberVM.io ⚡️ BEST STRESSER ON THE MARKET IS GUARANTEED! ⚡️ REAL L4/7 BYPASS METHODS
by Khronos - October 18, 2020 at 05:06 PM
Why CyberVM.io IP Stresser / Booter?
* POWERFUL LAYER 4/7 ATTACK METHODS
* REAL BYPASS PROTECTED SERVERS/WEBSITES
* BEST POWER ON THE MARKET IS GUARANTEED!
* PROFESSIONAL AND AFFORDABLE PRICES

Telegram Contact: @CyberVM_Offical
Vouch copies available: 0/3
[Image: xHFa6Dj.png]

Attack methods:
#Layer 7:
HTTP-RAW, HTTP-BROWSER [BYPASS]

#Layer 4:
UDP-MIX, UDP-M, UDP-N, UDP-DN, UDP-CL, UDP-SS, UDP-SN, UDP-W, UDP-DV,
UDP-PL , UDP-JEN, UDP-LA, TCP-RANDOM-FLAGS & PORTS, TCP-RANDOM-FLAGS, TCP-SYS, TCP-ACK, TCP-PUSH, TCP-FIN, TCP-RST

Pricing:
[Image: nBdMAEM.png]

Powerproof:
Layer 4: 130 Gbps RAW Power (Click here for the video)
[Image: JYspjtx.png]

Layer 7: 270k R/S RAW Power (Click here for the video)
[Image: kY3BrUU.png]

Vouches:
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e6962622e636f2f767859...652e706e67]
NEW METHODS! (UPDATE: 2020.11.11.)
And the method powers got boosted!

BUY IT NOW!

[ NEW ] HTTP-ENGINE DOWNED OVH SERVER (NEW METHOD FROM DIAMOND PLAN)
[Image: uQcOyP8.png]

[ NEW ] TCP-BYPASS DOWNED MICROSOFT PROTECTED SITE! (NEW METHOD FROM DIAMOND PLAN)

[Image: 8LMfK2z.png]

[ BOOSTED ] UDP-MIX DOWNED RL SERVER!
[Image: rw4omao.png]
Guys, OMG, the *BEST* Stressor in the market uses a stock landing page.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
(November 11, 2020 at 09:48 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: Guys, OMG, the *BEST* Stressor in the market uses a stock landing page.

Maybe we use it. But the strength of our service is very great. It doesn’t matter what the website is like, it’s what we offer. So if I may ask you, don't upset your stupidity.
I want to test this, there are not many comments and reviews in the topic
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 6 Days (5d, 7h, 18m remaining).
Ban Reason: Attempting to sell eatogether.com.tw as Pchome (Last warning)
(November 13, 2020 at 11:47 AM)Khronos Wrote:
(November 11, 2020 at 09:48 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: Guys, OMG, the *BEST* Stressor in the market uses a stock landing page.

Maybe we use it. But the strength of our service is very great. It doesn’t matter what the website is like, it’s what we offer. So if I may ask you, don't upset your stupidity.
No, the quality of your platform is dependant on both your power and your UI, if your 'development team' is so incapable of developing a landing page of all things then clearly you guys do not have the best development team, with that being said why would anyone trust your site security and your general professionalism lmao.
(November 13, 2020 at 12:34 PM)KimDotcom Wrote: I want to test this, there are not many comments and reviews in the topic

Can u add me on discord for 1 day vouch copy with diamond plan. U can check the power of the stresser with it. DC tag: Szabolcs#0001

(November 13, 2020 at 01:01 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote:

No, the quality of your platform is dependant on both your power and your UI, if your 'development team' is so incapable of developing a landing page of all things then clearly you guys do not have the best development team, with that being said why would anyone trust your site security and your general professionalism lmao.

GG man, i see u dont have any braincells. Just please go away from this thread...
(November 13, 2020 at 07:48 PM)Khronos Wrote:
(November 13, 2020 at 12:34 PM)KimDotcom Wrote: I want to test this, there are not many comments and reviews in the topic

Can u add me on discord for 1 day vouch copy with diamond plan. U can check the power of the stresser with it. DC tag: Szabolcs#0001

GG man, i see u dont have any braincells. Just please go away from this thread...
Im good.  <!>DNDW<!>
(November 13, 2020 at 07:51 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote:

Im good.  <!>DNDW<!>

We have the best development team, our panel-source is unique, attack methods, API's, we code everything perfectly by our self. Our landing page is looking great and professional, It's pointless to "develop" custom landing page since you cant beat what we already have... You can check our website(not only our landing page) and I'm sure you will find out in a few seconds that our service is TOP quality and unique, not like most of the stressers on the market. Our UI and Power is the best on the market. If you don't believe us it's fine just dont be negative..
(November 14, 2020 at 10:08 PM)Khronos Wrote:

(November 13, 2020 at 11:47 AM)Khronos Wrote: Maybe we use it. But the strength of our service is very great. It doesn’t matter what the website is like, it’s what we offer. So if I may ask you, don't upset your stupidity.

Im good.  <!>DNDW<!>

We have the best development team, our panel-source is unique, attack methods, API's, we code everything perfectly by our self. Our landing page is looking great and professional, It's pointless to "develop" custom landing page since you cant beat what we already have... You can check our website(not only our landing page) and I'm sure you will find out in a few seconds that our service is TOP quality and unique, not like most of the stressers on the market. Our UI and Power is the best on the market. If you don't believe us it's fine just dont be negative..
uh k? I mean, you are using php, you can fuck right off lmfao. talk about scalability looooooooooooool
(November 14, 2020 at 10:53 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote:

(November 13, 2020 at 01:01 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: No, the quality of your platform is dependant on both your power and your UI, if your 'development team' is so incapable of developing a landing page of all things then clearly you guys do not have the best development team, with that being said why would anyone trust your site security and your general professionalism lmao.

Im good.  <!>DNDW<!>

uh k? I mean, you are using php, you can fuck right off lmfao. talk about scalability looooooooooooool

And? PHP is used in more than 40% worldwide websites.. you clearly don't have any skills with programming, you can easily scale a website with PHP.. (not the best option)

You seems like a retard and you're talking like a child ("fuck off").. please continue, you make yourself sound like a smart person.
(November 14, 2020 at 11:55 PM)Khronos Wrote:
(November 14, 2020 at 10:53 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote:
(November 13, 2020 at 07:48 PM)Khronos Wrote: Can u add me on discord for 1 day vouch copy with diamond plan. U can check the power of the stresser with it. DC tag: Szabolcs#0001

Im good.  <!>DNDW<!>

And? PHP is used in more than 40% worldwide websites.. you clearly don't have any skills with programming, you can easily scale a website with PHP.. (not the best option)

You seems like a retard and you're talking like a child ("fuck off").. please continue, you make yourself sound like a smart person.
jeuss can you fuck off, you are still replying jesus christ, no one gives a shit anymore jesus.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING Stresser service setup (personal use) daydie 1 972 October 22, 2020 at 01:18 AM
Last Post: ThatDevAaron
StressIt.org|New Features|Custom Source|160Gbps+|28 Methods|PP/BTC|Powerful L4&L7 StressIt 10 3,579 October 15, 2020 at 10:57 PM
Last Post: 2vexetod
I'm selling acounts of genesis.market leakme 7 6,079 August 18, 2020 at 03:33 AM
Last Post: freerunnerforever