SELLING CryptoDB Leads (Many Carriers) / 100% Coinbase/Binance Registered! - Vouched!
by 46m5runx - May 04, 2021 at 02:29 PM
Hello,

These leads are registered on Coinbase and have spent a lot of money on my targeted site.

The niche is Crypto Gamble - I do provide a screenshot of the money spent on the target site with the leads. You can also use these leads for other things also the main thing here is to advertise that they are 100% registered on Coinbase and Binance (if needed)!

VOUCH COPIES 3/5 
LEAD SERVICE
these leads are 100% fresh and never resold the database is currently active with a constant inflow of leads!

The leads include the following:
  • Full Name
  • Email Address (Can also request custom emails such as @Yahoo, @gmail, @outlook) - Stock may be low depending on the day!
  • Full Address
  • Last 4 digit of Credit Card (If used this to top up balance!)
  • Previous IP / Current IP that they last used on my targeted site
  • PhotoID (This is rare but some of my leads have this)
  • Phone Number
  • Security Question with Answer
  • Sometimes Passwords that they registered with
  • Deposit Amount on Site

I am also willing to sell complete location data in bulk in SQL format if you are interested. Please contact me for pricing!
Example format of the details I can see (I have WHMCS) Backend access to this target site.

[Image: Wizjj7b.png]

You will receive these clients in a .txt format with the details above.

Contact details:
Telegram Name: TheUnknownCB
Telegram Group Link: https://t.me/LEADSCOINBASE      (I POST REGULAR FREE SAMPLES!)

MIDDLEMAN IS ACCEPTED IF YOU PAY THE FEES!
ONLY (RAIDFORUM MM!) - Jaw
These are not low basic leads you would find in an ordinary database these are for Crypto simmers.
If you just want basic leads and not crypto leads this is not for you!
If you want vouch copies please respond here then proceed to add me I keep getting people adding me and pretending to be valuable members when they are not reputable
If you are also looking for leads registered on other crypto sites contact me and I can check these for you
Please make sure you get the correct telegram name + click link, fakers beware.

Quote:gucci3x:
Leads are fresh, good variety, friendly as well. Recommend talking to the seller for bulk orders, you won't be disappointed. Thanks brother
Vouch ++

Quote:itsk100x
i vouch this person , seems legit and understand what is selling.
not like others Vouch++++

Quote:Kobayashi
Vouch, leads he showed me are legitimate
hello, if its possible i would like to take 1 vouch copy. It looks interesting , and good data.
(May 04, 2021 at 03:07 PM)nest0r Wrote: hello, if its possible i would like to take 1 vouch copy. It looks interesting , and good data.

I can provide you a minimal sample list as you are selling other things similar to this.
(May 04, 2021 at 05:23 PM)46m5runx Wrote:
(May 04, 2021 at 03:07 PM)nest0r Wrote: hello, if its possible i would like to take 1 vouch copy. It looks interesting , and good data.

I can provide you a minimal sample list as you are selling other things similar to this.
sure no problem, i will test ur samples and i will send u screenshot of results Smile
I do not fully understand the subject .s
bumping - yahoo usa restock - tmob
i vouch this person , seems legit and understand what is selling.
(May 05, 2021 at 01:20 PM)itsk100x Wrote: i vouch this person , seems legit and understand what is selling.

Thanks for the vouch, hope you put them to good use! Smile

1 vouch copy remaining!
Updated telegram group samples, hmu will be on all day/night for leads! Smile
Lots in stock, CA/USA- add my telegram Smile
Vouch, leads he showed me are legitimate
I have also now added a new option that users can out right buy the database data for a price that can be discussed depending on the specifics you require.

- Please contact me for specific targets that you require. the more specific the price will be different. I have 2 vouch copies now remaining (increased from 3 to 5) and have also posted some new samples in my telegram group! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Verified UK COINBASE Chimeskillya 0 404 May 04, 2021 at 02:53 AM
Last Post: Chimeskillya
SELLING Binance API key with $50.000+ BALANCE protowon 5 1,292 May 01, 2021 at 09:39 AM
Last Post: alicejefferson
SELLING Coinbase Exploit Bypass 2FA john03 15 1,876 April 30, 2021 at 05:53 AM
Last Post: john03