SELLING CrazyRDP | RAT / BOTNET / CRACKING ALLOWED! | Windows & Linux VPS | Instant setup!
by CrazyRDP - June 07, 2020 at 10:08 PM
There are some major updates I want to announce:
- 2 new VPS locations, Netherlands & USA.
- New VPS Control Panel with all functions you can think of.
- New orders gets delivered instant now! No need to wait for us anymore.
- You can choose multiple operating systems: Windows, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Fedora & OpenSUSE.

Enjoy working and stay safe!
We've added a new VPS location: The Hague, Netherlands!

Use discount code "CRACKING" for 10% off.

+ Pay with Bitcoin or Ethereum for an additional 3% off! (Offer Available for All Plans!)
It seems like a good service, but my question is. Whats gonna happen if LE finds out you allow cracking?
(July 07, 2020 at 08:38 AM)boris2644 Wrote: It seems like a good service, but my question is. Whats gonna happen if LE finds out you allow cracking?

And what do you mean by LE?
I mean like if someone from law enforcement were to investigate your site and the things you allow on it. How are you sure that you are safe from being taken down? Good service tho i actually think its a great product to have.
(July 07, 2020 at 07:06 PM)boris2644 Wrote: I mean like if someone from law enforcement were to investigate your site and the things you allow on it. How are you sure that you are safe from being taken down? Good service tho i actually think its a great product to have.

We're not doing anything illegal.

Proxyless working, port scanning, white RAT, white botnet, etc is only allowed in The Netherlands!
Ah ok thanks for the info. I would probably buy rdp from you when i get some money. Keep up the good work!
ALL WELL AND GOOD FOR THE LEGIT THING AND CRAZY STUFF BUT THIS IS NOT AS CHEAP AS YOUR SAY FROM OTHERS, BUT THE FINEST IS THE ANONYMITY PART WHICH IS AWESOME AND APPRECIATIVE FOR THIS PLATFORM .

AM INDEED GRATEFUL AND PLEASED TO BE PART OF RED-FORUM AS INSIGHTFUL AND REVEALING

HAIL!!!!
nice service man goodluck with sales brotha
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Days (1d, 23h, 44m remaining).
Ban Reason: When advertising, do it in the proper section; advertising in your avatar, signature, user title, username & private message(s) are not allowed! The same goes for any attachment uploaded to RaidForums.
Posting to come back later very interested.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Attempting to Scam Users.
man £10 vps are out of stock man sadly :(
I am very above my vps, it is 12 giga oar, but works as if it had 1 giga oar, yet there is not much above

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Azure Accounts with СС/VPS with GPU/Strong VPS While 1 75 Yesterday at 12:20 PM
Last Post: imkk99
|$4| AUTOSETUP | BULLETHOST.NET | VPS KVM/OpenVZ | Dedi | BTC | WebHost |ANTI-DDOS Inversed 34 2,801 Yesterday at 07:57 AM
Last Post: Inversed
Legionbox.Dedicated servers and VPS deals with high uptime and quality support. quest17 0 92 October 11, 2020 at 08:56 AM
Last Post: quest17