SELLING CrazyRDP | RAT / BOTNET / CRACKING ALLOWED! | Windows & Linux VPS | Instant setup!
by CrazyRDP - June 07, 2020 at 10:08 PM
Star 
Legit service, No-Logging Policy and the cheapest i could get, vouched.
Im gonna save it for now, looks legit.
hmmmmm
well boooooookmark it
(June 07, 2020 at 10:11 PM)RichChigga Wrote: Legit service, No-Logging Policy and the cheapest i could get, vouched.
Thanks for the love buddy! Heart

(June 07, 2020 at 10:13 PM)Fetisha Wrote: Im gonna save it for now, looks legit.
Hope to see you soon Smile

(June 07, 2020 at 10:15 PM)shopnow Wrote: hmmmmm
well boooooookmark it
Heart
Service definitely legit, i dont know background if its re-selling or something like that but using for a while really spamming so fucking hard but never got any issue.
Due some reasons i cant vouch for anyone, but if you need vps server definitely must try this service.

Welcome the forum mate Smile
(June 07, 2020 at 10:26 PM)FluffyBunnyFufu Wrote: Service definitely legit, i dont know background if its re-selling or something like that but using for a while really spamming so fucking hard but never got any issue.
Due some reasons i cant vouch for anyone, but if you need vps server definitely must try this service.

Welcome the forum mate Smile

Thanks alot for your vouch buddy! Glad you're with us.
Dear Clients,

There is a scheduled downtime planned for this month because of some major updates:

- We are moving all of our servers to a new datacenter in Amsterdam (the Netherlands). This means every VPS gets a new IP address which is replacing the current IP address.
This is not for the Killer package. The Killer VPSes will stay at the same datacenter and will not receive a new IP address.

Your data will not be lost!

- We are integrating a complete control panel where you can reinstall your VPS at any time, change your VPS password outside Windows, view your VPS in your browser with noVNC, reboot, power on, power off, etc. Without the need to contact us! How awesome is that? You will receive your account credentials for the control panel when the downtime is over.
Your username will be your client email address.

- All new orders will be automatically activated instantly after payment, 24/7. The VPS gets activated aswell and is delivered within 15 minutes! You don't have to wait anymore for us to come online. That's nice, right?

- You can now choose which OS you want on your VPS!
- Windows Server 2019 Standard
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Debian 9
- Debian 10
- CentOS 6
- CentOS 7
These are all free and you can reinstall at any time in your new control panel!

- All servers will have Anti-DDoS protection.

- Everyone is allowed now to crack proxyless. You can do your work without using proxies or socks.

- Mass emailing is now allowed, except for fraudulent purposes! If it's legit then there is no issue.

The scheduled downtime is planned on: 27th of June 09:00 till the 29th of June 09:00.
This means you can not access your VPS and client area during the downtime.

We will post status updates during the downtime on our Announcements page: https://billing.crazyrdp.com/index.php?r...ouncements

We hope we have informed you well and hopefully it's okay for you, the updates are major and we can assure you that it's worth the downtime.
Thanks for being with us and stay stafe!

Kind regards,
Joseph.
(June 07, 2020 at 10:08 PM)CrazyRDP Wrote:

Is suspended now the service man ? Cry
(June 18, 2020 at 02:23 AM)carnage00666 Wrote:

If your server got suspended you did not pay your invoice on time. Sorry.
(June 20, 2020 at 01:51 AM)CrazyRDP Wrote:
(June 18, 2020 at 02:23 AM)carnage00666 Wrote:

If your server got suspended you did not pay your invoice on time. Sorry.

10$ monthly is out of stock?
Hi, can we use dofus bot on this VPS ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Deploy Virtual Private Server In Under 5 Minute. Swiss-VPS. quest17 0 55 Yesterday at 06:34 AM
Last Post: quest17
SELLING Need a VPS? iii23 0 54 Yesterday at 02:12 AM
Last Post: iii23
|$4| AUTOSETUP | BULLETHOST.NET | VPS KVM/OpenVZ | Dedi | BTC | WebHost |ANTI-DDOS Inversed 38 2,996 October 29, 2020 at 11:14 AM
Last Post: Inversed