I am skilled in various languages including(but not limited to):

-Python
-HTML/CSS/JS
-SQL
-PHP

I also have experience in fields of:

-Cybersecurity
-Networking

The code that gets delivered to you is optimized to give you the most efficient scripts/programs you can get.
Unlike others, I wont deliver a product which isn't fully working or which is not what you asked for.
I only deliver fully working and optimized solutions.
Please make sure you are fully communicative. I understand people live in different areas that is fine, but make sure you are expressing your ideas, and what is happening on your side in case something happens or is needed.

TG: [N/A]

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING I CODE IS STRICTLY FOR EDUCATIONAL/RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS YOU MIGHT COMMIT WHILE USING OUR SCRIPTS/CODE.
(November 01, 2021 at 12:44 PM)g6jo Wrote: I am providing programming/scripting services

I am skilled in various languages including(but not limited to):

-Python
-HTML/CSS/JS
-SQL
-PHP

I also have experience in fields of:

-Cybersecurity
-Networking

The code that gets delivered to you is optimized to give you the most efficient scripts/programs you can get.
Unlike others, I wont deliver a product which isn't fully working or which is not what you asked for.
I only deliver fully working and optimized solutions.

TG: @sh6ujo

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING I CODE IS STRICTLY FOR EDUCATIONAL/RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIONS YOU MIGHT COMMIT WHILE USING OUR SCRIPTS/CODE.

can vouch for him, helped me for a reasonable price within couple of days Heart
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 3 Days (18m remaining).
Ban Reason: You are not allowed to give reputation to a member who you think is a scammer without proof.
bump to promote my shit and not get lost in the scammers
Joined Aug 2021 hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(November 02, 2021 at 05:56 PM)zinvnn Wrote: Joined Aug 2021 hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thanks for the free bump
Check your Telegram .
Thank you.
"CODING SERVICES BY THE BEST" - This User was asking for an simple Twitter scraper all day in Shoutbox because he was not able to perform such an easy job himself.

And this was not the first time he is doing something like this. He offers an Programming service and then ask other users to code it for him. However, he is basically just reselling scripts to make some cash.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Self Ban
(November 06, 2021 at 05:52 PM)BlackOps Wrote: "CODING SERVICES BY THE BEST" - This User was asking for an simple Twitter scraper all day in Shoutbox because he was not able to perform such an easy job himself.

And this was not the first time he is doing something like this. He offers an Programming service and then ask other users to code it for him. However, he is basically just reselling scripts to make some cash.

First of all lets not forget you being a known dumbass : BlackOps being retarded.
But to clarify i was asking for knowledge on the Xpaths used by Twitter and if it was possible to create a script using that uses those Xpaths without running into a error (Which i accomplished). And by other times i dont recall any other times that has happened. Before coming at someone I would highly suggest and advise to make sure you are aware of the situation and have a full grasp of what someone is asking and trying to accomplish. Please take in account what i posted with your Rep : "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

also your rep is -45 and you joined  1 week ago. Please lurk harder.

(November 06, 2021 at 05:59 PM)g6jo Wrote:
(November 06, 2021 at 05:52 PM)BlackOps Wrote: "CODING SERVICES BY THE BEST" - This User was asking for an simple Twitter scraper all day in Shoutbox because he was not able to perform such an easy job himself.

First of all lets not forget you being a known dumbass : BlackOps being retarded.
But to clarify i was asking for knowledge on the Xpaths used by Twitter and if it was possible to create a script using that uses those Xpaths without running into a error (Which i accomplished). And by other times i dont recall any other times that has happened nor has ANYONE ever gave me a script or anything close to what i've worked on for ANY of my clients. Before coming at someone I would highly suggest and advise to make sure you are aware of the situation and have a full grasp of what someone is asking and trying to accomplish. Please take in account what i posted with your Rep : "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"

also your rep is -45 and you joined  1 week ago. Please lurk harder.
bump to promote my shit and not get lost in the scammers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Python Coding Services cryptoleads 4 595 January 24, 2022 at 04:21 PM
Last Post: cryptoleads
SELLING PROFESSIONAL CODING SERVICE AT CHEAP PRICE brothersrealtyllc 1 312 January 22, 2022 at 05:51 PM
Last Post: bechebeche11
C# Coding Service Required amofpeace 0 185 January 21, 2022 at 07:08 PM
Last Post: amofpeace