SELLING Ban any instagram user
by DBSeller0x - September 15, 2021 at 12:50 AM
Sure one time you wanted to ban someone, or someone asked you to ban an account, we offer you a banning way, guranteed 80%, with her python scrip
not traditional methodes like spam and etc

it needs some attacker requriements, we provide you everything

ive banned above 30 account

note u can make it as Ban As A Service and make money from it
i do ban also per account : 60$, escrow accepted untill account down

mrthod price : 150$
contact ? me at tg : @trojangoD
Just letting you know that this guy is a SCAMMER!

He asks for a $30 payment upfront promises the account will be down in 24hours, then he goes quiet on Telegram

I know it was stupid to pay upfont, but it was $30, not the end of the world and was worth testing if he was legitimate.

*If by some miracle he actually does get the account banned, I will change my review and update here.
(September 16, 2021 at 05:28 AM)BoogieMan Wrote: Just letting you know that this guy is a SCAMMER!

He asks for a $30 payment upfront promises the account will be down in 24hours, then he goes quiet on Telegram

I know it was stupid to pay upfont, but it was $30, not the end of the world and was worth testing if he was legitimate.

*If by some miracle he actually does get the account banned, I will change my review and update here.

NigaggggaggaFa chill !
i rrplied on you on tg saying give it some time, i am not playing here, with what i scammed u with a 30$ LMAOOOO poor nigga wait i said it will ge banned if no report me, chill
(September 16, 2021 at 05:28 AM)BoogieMan Wrote: Just letting you know that this guy is a SCAMMER!

thanks for the warning !

thanks for letting us know. they can't ban any user without a proper reason.
sell me the full method for $150