SELLING Access to PC/Servers of hotel chain/group
by BooGod - October 05, 2021 at 08:59 AM
I have direct access to one PC linked and connected to a server of a chain of hotels with 190+ hotels.

The PC is unsecure without antiviruses, I have it's real IP and few logins from it, PC login, emails logins, software logins, it has TeamViewer as well if facilitates.

I also have physical access if needed.

Edit: its an organization with more than 5,500 employees and a turnover of business volume worth more than 1,200 million euros.

Serious buyers only, looking to get paid in XMR for privacy.
Access still for sale, gathering more intel and proof to show tomorrow, serious buyers only, going to sell just for one individual person or group that know to how to spread ransomware (I can upload physically) in the network, computers and servers.
Add me on telegram start a secret chat
@BooGod
Bumping the thread, still for sale.
All info will be provided.
The sale will be open only up to 18th of this month.
After that can't ensure I will be able to deploy/execute any malware in there network.

Open to use admin as MM
Not for sale anymore. Buyer found.
Buyer didn't go trough the sales to the end.
Stil for sales, asking 2 BTC for ir.
(October 27, 2021 at 02:33 PM)BooGod Wrote: Buyer didn't go trough the sales to the end.
private message me if you have not abused this yet.
(October 28, 2021 at 04:27 PM)webringyouacat Wrote:
(October 27, 2021 at 02:33 PM)BooGod Wrote: Buyer didn't go trough the sales to the end.
private message me if you have not abused this yet.

Message sent, no One had yet access to it, just showed up Proof of physical access to it.

Thanks for the interest
Still for sale, accepting proposals.
This looks like you can gather as far as financial information/customer pid. Shit might be worth a lot more. If not.. fuck em.

The network has external IPs so an hacker can easily compromise all the info in the network.
If you want to implant an ransomware let me know.

I won't go first, just if I receive half price requested minimum first.

I can use forum admin as MM if needed.
I will upgrade my account with the money sold from this deal.
Still for sale, want to sell by the end of the month.
You should take the opportunity, I am selling it for cheap. Going to register in a closed board community and make it an auction in the starting price I am asking right now...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING ADMIN ACCESS TO BRAZILIAN HOTEL StoppingTheHeart 3 676 January 21, 2022 at 06:14 PM
Last Post: StoppingTheHeart
SELLING Minecraft - WollyMC & MGZ & WalCraft & SpecialCraft & CurseHQ Servers (3.5M) - LOW $ Kualifier 4 546 January 21, 2022 at 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kualifier
SELLING Spain - Hotel Base - 400K Dreariness 1 986 January 20, 2022 at 04:20 PM
Last Post: tiantian225