SELLING AWAE | OSWE Exam Soapbx Akount Complete Solution With Exploits and Exam VM
by kevein mitnick - April 28, 2021 at 01:00 PM
[Image: kBM1m8m.png]

OSWE | AWAE Exam Soapbx Akount Complete Step by Step Solution With Exploits . Update 25th April 2021 

Payment Method: BTC , LTC , ETH 

Always Ready For Middleman Service  : Those who don't Know About Middleman Service please check it here 

OSWE  Complete Package

Step by Step Detailed Wrietups PDF 
Akount  Soapbx Logicbomb  AuthBypass Script & RCE Script  
Akount and Logicbomnb Exam VM Image So You Can Test it in Your System 
Soapbx  Orignal JAR File 
24*7 Live Support During Exam . Provide Support untill Your Exam Finished !

Message me On Discord for proof 

Discord -  KeveinMitnick#2763
Seems like a good exam, how much is it?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Continues to Leech after getting warned.
It seems like someone is reselling my stuff: https://raidforums.com/Thread-SELLING-AW...ource-Code
(April 28, 2021 at 03:23 PM)ELLlOT ALDERSON Wrote: It seems like someone is reselling my stuff: https://raidforums.com/Thread-SELLING-AW...ource-Code
hAVE You checked it  i am selling your lol without  verifying it you have just claim it i am selling yours i have solve my exam i have my own scripts and report if you proove it it's your i will never sell it again

First verify it don't take advantage of your god membership you think if you make false claim and give me negative reputation so it will effect me real truth is this you afraid like i am selling complete wrteup with scripts and you are selling only half so just give him negative reputation so people not trust him lol apply these techinques in your home . without verifying it how can you say i am selling your reports and wrietup
please prove it else i am going to make a scam report against you . you are making false claim here . if you have proof that i am selling your codes and writeups then show proof here . i am selling exam machines too you are selling only source code . then how i am selling your writeups . i am selling complete sopabx solution RCE And authbypass.if you have proof send here else i am going to make scam report against you
I hope you get your thing sorted, alot of people are selling OSWE lately and this must be tough to work with. You can contact one of the mods if you think you got falsely repped and they can revert it
(April 28, 2021 at 04:49 PM)Rabbitbong Wrote: I hope you get your thing sorted, alot of people are selling OSWE lately and this must be tough to work with. You can contact one of the mods if you think you got falsely repped and they can revert it
Yes Sir i have already message @Omnipotent this guy is without verifying it he is just claiming that i am reselling his writeup . i have completely my own writeups with proof and  i am selling exam machine too he is selling only few box thats also incomplete . he have multiple account and from two account he gives me negative reputation .
(April 28, 2021 at 03:23 PM)ELLlOT ALDERSON Wrote: It seems like someone is reselling my stuff: https://raidforums.com/Thread-SELLING-AW...ource-Code

Bro I know Your game plan Now You want To just defame and give me negative reputation because i am also selling oswe and i have better writeups and exam vm too another thing i have complete writeups from auth bypass to RCE so you think people buy it from me so you can't able to make money so you think people see only reputation its true because everyone just check reputation so they can easily trust .
i am not like you just message god user's and ask them to give me reputation i have check your account your 90% reputation's are fake .  i will just add proof here i am not like you just  claim anything without proof i have proof . you just search god users and ask them to give me +ve reputation and then you will also give them reputation that's why is short period you earn so much reputation . but your genuine buyer gives you negative reputation because you are selling incomplete materials

Proof 1
[Image: VfvLe1p.png]

Proof 2
[Image: 3wlNSCo.png]

Proof 3
[Image: Xwk91xp.png]

Proof 4
[Image: a2DaQNJ.png]

Proof 5
[Image: 6sdR7q5.png]

Proof 6
[Image: dF3vVo9.png]

Proof 7
[Image: uVt33eu.png]

Proof 8
[Image: 9t2Qwzh.png]

I have added here proof . You are basically targeting all god user's then message them and then you are aking him to give you 50 +ve reputation . and in exchange you will also give same . so easily you can write in you thread Trusted Seller , Positive Feedback . lol this is not positive feedback . if you sell good things then real peoples give you reputation if you honestly help them . but you are scammer so you think if you show lots of +ve reputation's so everyone can easily trust you and you can make easy money . don't cheat here . and where is you proof still you haven't prooved it that i am selling your writeups and material .

You are just showing fake reputation here lol .so you think you can easily target lots of people's  .

This is your real truth . Your Reputation and buyer's screenshot everything is Fake . You only want to cheat people's
You have lots of negative reputation but you want to hide them thats why you ask other god user's to give you positive reputation in exchange you will also give them
Step by Step Detailed Wrietups PDF
Akount  Soapbx Logicbomb  AuthBypass Script & RCE Script 
Akount and Logicbomnb Exam VM Image So You Can Test it in Your System
Soapbx  Orignal JAR File
24*7 Live Support During Exam . Provide Support untill Your Exam Finished !

I am Selling my own Writeups and Scripts . now i think Elliot also verify it
for proof message me on discord 
Price is negotiable.
Discord -  KeveinMitnick#2763

Not like you didn't sell what others gave you for free.
Still available ..!
message me for proof and deal
Bump This Post
Still available ..!
message me for proof and deal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING CRTP Write Up and Exam support adispy 25 1,988 18 minutes ago
Last Post: helloworldx2
SELLING EXAM SERVICE FOR OSWE | AWAE Christopher448 7 621 Yesterday at 05:53 AM
Last Post: Christopher448
SELLING Selling OSWE Akount and Soapbx 7XqRsyWkxOLA 4 497 May 06, 2021 at 06:04 AM
Last Post: 7XqRsyWkxOLA