SELLING [AM's] Biggest eBay Seller & PayPal Shop [Docs-VCC-VBA-Proxies & More] Best Provider!
by TerryPrince - September 05, 2020 at 12:43 AM
Bug 
Greetings Fellow RF Member's, Today we (AccountMania) Present you with the Biggest & most active eBay Seller & Verified PayPal accounts shop & documents service.

You can find all the details below & contact us for any Custom Inquiry you have or need to buy anything that's not listed here.

Note: Prices for Aged accounts & first listing passed accounts are different as they are more worked accounts & we will soon begin to offer eBay Seller Accounts with Feedbacks.

[Image: qPYK97C.png]
[Image: bi3pj9A.jpg]
Terms of ConditionSpoiler
  • The Account will be delivered within 24 to 36 hours of confirmed payment (usually takes 10 minutes)
  • The details listed above will surely be included but if you are looking for something precise you will need to send us a message to get it confirmed and done.
  • If you are asking too many questions & irrelevant information than our product we may not be able to assist you as there are many people who just waste time so ask your questions wisely and directly.
  • Chargeback on a PayPal payment will result in a scam report & we can just destroy your account if you will try to double-cross us so beware you are warned.
  • We can accept PayPal payment with 20% extra charge other than PayPal fee's, This is because of Conversion fees from PayPal to BTC or any other.
  • After a successful purchase, you must give your valuable feedback so our new customers can see & we can improve our services.
  • All-Star(*) marked means there is additional information available so ask if you have something to ask.
  • All sales are final no refunds. Once we have delivered a service, account, or document we can NOT refund unless there is something missing or not included in the order. Ask for all the details beforehand to ensure no misunderstandings!
  • If you have any questions or any special requests please send me a Private Message
  • We reserve the right to refuse to deal with you with for any number of reasons & leaving feedback without any purchase or accusations will never be accepted nor tolerated.
  • After purchasing the account you MUST verify the state of the account because once you have the account we do NOT guarantee what you will do with the account and/or in any case of limitation you will be responsible.
  • Leaving negative feedback without trying to sort it out with our team will lead to staff report as you are given full access to contact us if you are having problems & we will try our best to resolve it for you & in rare cases, we can refund too (totally our call).
  • Before ordering documents you must know we or any other vendor CANNOT Guarantee they will restore your account to normal standing because the final decision of any kind will be of your service provider.
[Image: ZSAX491.jpg]
Frequently Asked QuestionsSpoiler
  • Question: Why should we buy from you rather than getting something cheaper?
        Because we offer top-notch services to ensure you don't have to keep buying again & again.
  • Question: Why do you charge more than other vendors here?
        We prefer Quality over price which is why we age our accounts & services with special staff members checking the accounts & making sure the accounts work perfectly fine after you get it.
  • Are your accounts ready to use or do I have to set them up and do you include a guide with your accounts?
        We set everything up for you and we use the best tools to avoid detection by PayPal,eBay & other giants. We also set everything up for you and leave no work for you. You will be given an Excel sheet(or Text file) + Browser that will have everything pre-setup including Emails, Passwords, Proxy & we have all of the history, cookies & data saved in a browser.
    we usually don't need to include a guide because it's pretty straight forward to use our product but if you still need help our staff is available to help 18 Hours a day with Team viewer, Any Desk & other remote software for instant resolution of your requests.
  • Do I have to pay you extra after buying the account?
        Not really, Not unless you buy a Monthly service like Private Dedicated Proxy, Virtual Private Network(VPN) or Virtual Private Server (RDP)
  • Can I buy only the eBay Seller account or PayPal verified account?
        You sure can, Just PM me or send me a message on any of these Messenger's
  • Can you give me a discount for being a reseller or Bulk Buyer?
        We're having more than 10 Resellers right now with unbeatable prices & great stock availability which most of the sellers don't offer & soon we will have an Excel Sheet to track our Current Stock where you can pick your desired account.
  • Can I be a normal buyer & still get a discount?
        Yes, We offer discounts & wave off our charges completely from time to time so stay tuned to our thread.
eBay, PayPal Verified Images

Proof's of Verified Account'sSpoiler
[Image: c25r66N.png][Image: 1yTiHRv.png]

We are already selling on most platforms & will be continuing our services here at RF & if you seek any service you need you can contact us directly here or at any Messenger!

Please contact us for any kind of eBay Seller or PayPal accounts which are allowed by Raidforums.com
This forum account currently has an ongoing scam report, please beware trading.
Details: settle this - https://raidforums.com/Thread-RESOLVED-Report-terryprince--168400?pid=4891067#pid4891067
This is today's Bump....
Details: settle this - https://raidforums.com/Thread-RESOLVED-Report-terryprince--168400?pid=4891067#pid4891067
Today's bump...

Contact me people.
Today's bump...

Contact me people.
Today's bump...

Contact me people.
Today's bump...

Contact me people.
Sorry folks.

I was busy with something.
Back now
taking orders now!
Up Up Up.....

Still selling
(October 16, 2020 at 05:10 PM)TerryPrince Wrote: Up Up Up.....

Still selling
Tried to send you a pm but I'm way to wet behind the ears apparently haha Have a message all spellchecked and ready to send in my saved folder for you but I need someones blessing of first sending me a pm thus I get the chance to break free of this cocoon and turn into a caterpillar! Errrr wait is it a butterfly after the cocoon? Hell whatever T-tothe-P would you mind pm'ing good sir?  Angel
(October 16, 2020 at 06:04 PM)HalfName Wrote:

Still selling
Tried to send you a pm but I'm way to wet behind the ears apparently haha Have a message all spellchecked and ready to send in my saved folder for you but I need someones blessing of first sending me a pm thus I get the chance to break free of this cocoon and turn into a caterpillar! Errrr wait is it a butterfly after the cocoon? Hell whatever T-tothe-P would you mind pm'ing good sir?  Angel

I have sent you the message many days ago...

Still selling those.....
Got it and I beg of you to have mercy on my soul (if either one of us can find it lol) for the delay in replying however you have what I hope is a worth while read in yo box Happy HumpDay  Blush 

(November 02, 2020 at 01:59 PM)TerryPrince Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 06:04 PM)HalfName Wrote:

Still selling

I have sent you the message many days ago...

Still selling those.....
Still selling!!!

More available for sell....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING ⭐ COINKING | FULL-VERIFIED COINBASE ACCOUNTS | LEVEL 3 | AUTOBUY | WITH FULLZ, DOCS ⭐ Sn4ck 11 678 Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Last Post: Sn4ck
Certification TOP SELLER | OSCP, OSWP, OSCE, OSWE, CRTP, CRTE, PACES, CRTO, eJPT Mrbom 122 15,017 Yesterday at 06:14 PM
Last Post: Mrbom
SELLING iPredict.cc | A leading crypto and sport signals provider | Starts from €14.99 ChromeOS 2 255 Yesterday at 11:35 AM
Last Post: WillyWhite