SELLING 55K BTC | >>> Leak of the largest database of IRAN <<<
by Elkafoo - September 14, 2021 at 03:00 PM
(September 23, 2021 at 10:58 AM)Elkafoo Wrote:
(September 21, 2021 at 08:53 AM)alfadoor Wrote:
(September 14, 2021 at 03:00 PM)Elkafoo Wrote: A large collection of socio-political, military, economic and military information related to the Islamic Republic of Iran has been collected and ready for sale for the past 6 years!
Thanks to everyone who helped me get this information and the memory of those who were killed in this way will remain in my heart forever : )

Samples:
https://raidforums.com/Thread-SELLING-55...se-of-IRAN

>>>>  Ways to contact me only in Telegram: @Elkafoo  <<<<

Price for sale is: 55K BTC

List of available information:
1. Complete list of financial turnover of presidents, managers, commanders and other important people in the system.
2. A complete list of names of army commanders and elites, law enforcement and the IRGC.
3. Complete list of main people and branches of the anonymous soldiers of Imam Zaman, Operations performed, operations in progress, Letters and correspondence secret and top secret with other domestic and foreign organizations.
4. Comprehensive and accurate information about the entry and exit of b.a.n.k.s and financial institutions; Including helping foreign countries and groups to advance political and military goals.
5. The latest news and information from political prisoners in 1388 until now, Underground prisons, killed protesters and etc. with photos and videos.
6. Precise geographical coordinates of military bases inside and outside Iran Along with the exact statistics of each.
7. The exact geographical coordinates of Iran's nuclear power plants inside and outside the border.
8. Names of Iranian nuclear scientists and elites and their exact address.
9. Coordinates of safe houses of the Ministry of Intelligence in major cities of Iran.
10. Identities of Iranian spies in American and European countries and their addresses.
11. Complete database of: iranamlaak.ir , sabteahval.ir , adliran.ir and a few other sites.
12. Complete database of mobile and landline operators.
And other information...

Last update: September 07, 2021
Hey man, can you answer me?! :////
hello
sorry!
how can i help you???
I saw the examples you provided, but the date modify belongs to two years ago!
Can I check for updated samples?
(September 14, 2021 at 03:00 PM)Elkafoo Wrote: A large collection of socio-political, military, economic and military information related to the Islamic Republic of Iran has been collected and ready for sale for the past 6 years!
Thanks to everyone who helped me get this information and the memory of those who were killed in this way will remain in my heart forever : )

Samples:

1. Complete list of financial turnover of presidents, managers, commanders and other important people in the system.
2. A complete list of names of army commanders and elites, law enforcement and the IRGC.
3. Complete list of main people and branches of the anonymous soldiers of Imam Zaman, Operations performed, operations in progress, Letters and correspondence secret and top secret with other domestic and foreign organizations.
4. Comprehensive and accurate information about the entry and exit of b.a.n.k.s and financial institutions; Including helping foreign countries and groups to advance political and military goals.
5. The latest news and information from political prisoners in 1388 until now, Underground prisons, killed protesters and etc. with photos and videos.
6. Precise geographical coordinates of military bases inside and outside Iran Along with the exact statistics of each.
7. The exact geographical coordinates of Iran's nuclear power plants inside and outside the border.
9. Coordinates of safe houses of the Ministry of Intelligence in major cities of Iran.
10. Identities of Iranian spies in American and European countries and their addresses.
11. Complete database of: iranamlaak.ir , sabteahval.ir , adliran.ir and a few other sites.
And other information...

hello
sorry!
how can i help you???
I have seen your samples, but these are last year's samples, is it possible to send new samples?
Thank you🌹
(September 27, 2021 at 09:33 PM)alfadoor Wrote:

Samples:

And other information...

hello
sorry!
how can i help you???
I have seen your samples, but these are last year's samples, is it possible to send new samples?
Thank you🌹
Negative
We have provided many examples and made them completely transparent!
Some data such as addresses, geographical coordinates, etc. can not be sampled, But as you can see, we have provided enough examples in most field.
We have done our best during these 2 years to gain the trust of our customers and we have been successful in this field as well.
The data is regularly updated and uploaded to our secure servers and are ready to be delivered to the customer. It is funny if the Samples are updated at the same time as the data update!
I hope it was convincing
(September 30, 2021 at 03:56 PM)Elkafoo Wrote:

Samples:

And other information...

hello
sorry!
how can i help you???
Thank you🌹
Negative
Some data such as addresses, geographical coordinates, etc. can not be sampled, But as you can see, we have provided enough examples in most field.
We have done our best during these 2 years to gain the trust of our customers and we have been successful in this field as well.
The data is regularly updated and uploaded to our secure servers and are ready to be delivered to the customer. It is funny if the Samples are updated at the same time as the data update!
I hope it was convincing
Thanks for your explanation, I would like to know more about your data!
Is it possible to sell this information separately?

Samples:

And other information...

hello
sorry!
how can i help you???
Thank you🌹
Negative
I hope it was convincing
Hey bro
Please attention!
55k btc for database of Iran?
I can buy whole Iran for that amount.
(October 05, 2021 at 07:32 PM)alfadoor Wrote:
(September 21, 2021 at 08:53 AM)alfadoor Wrote: Hey man, can you answer me?! :////
hello
sorry!
how can i help you???
Thank you🌹
Negative
I hope it was convincing
We may provide more examples in the future or update previous examples!
So please be patient!

(October 08, 2021 at 01:13 PM)InfoDigger Wrote: 55k btc for database of Iran?
Good luck dear friend : ))))))
55k BTC !!  and you wonder why you have been trying to sell this DB for 2 years
$10 or closest offer mate
(October 11, 2021 at 09:03 PM)Elkafoo Wrote:
(October 05, 2021 at 07:32 PM)alfadoor Wrote:
(September 23, 2021 at 10:58 AM)Elkafoo Wrote: hello
sorry!
how can i help you???
Thank you🌹
Negative
I hope it was convincing
We may provide more examples in the future or update previous examples!
So please be patient!

(October 08, 2021 at 01:13 PM)InfoDigger Wrote: 55k btc for database of Iran?
Good luck dear friend : ))))))
Im not a buyer, i just intersting in this db, but i love to see this data or new samples!
And im waiting for it
(October 13, 2021 at 09:26 AM)RazorKAZ Wrote: 55k BTC !!  and you wonder why you have been trying to sell this DB for 2 years
we are patient and implement our special plans step by step.
(October 16, 2021 at 09:38 AM)Elkafoo Wrote:
(October 13, 2021 at 09:26 AM)RazorKAZ Wrote: 55k BTC !!  and you wonder why you have been trying to sell this DB for 2 years
we are patient and implement our special plans step by step.
Do you actually want 55K BTCs or do you mean 55K in BTC ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
TRADING Iran retail OCULUS 3 1,243 December 03, 2021 at 09:41 PM
Last Post: OCULUS
SELLING Trell - India's largest lifestyle video app - 10m users prankerua 11 4,408 November 26, 2021 at 08:27 AM
Last Post: prankerua
SELLING Iran 68 million citizen data daddyPotent 7 4,506 November 24, 2021 at 08:25 AM
Last Post: mehdifirefox