SELLING 55K BTC | >>> Leak of the largest database of IRAN <<<
by Elkafoo - September 14, 2021 at 03:00 PM
A large collection of socio-political, military, economic and military information related to the Islamic Republic of Iran has been collected and ready for sale for the past 6 years!
Thanks to everyone who helped me get this information and the memory of those who were killed in this way will remain in my heart forever : )

Samples:
https://raidforums.com/Thread-SELLING-55...se-of-IRAN

>>>>  Ways to contact me only in Telegram: @Elkafoo  <<<<

Price for sale is: 55K BTC

List of available information:
1. Complete list of financial turnover of presidents, managers, commanders and other important people in the system.
2. A complete list of names of army commanders and elites, law enforcement and the IRGC.
3. Complete list of main people and branches of the anonymous soldiers of Imam Zaman, Operations performed, operations in progress, Letters and correspondence secret and top secret with other domestic and foreign organizations.
4. Comprehensive and accurate information about the entry and exit of b.a.n.k.s and financial institutions; Including helping foreign countries and groups to advance political and military goals.
5. The latest news and information from political prisoners in 1388 until now, Underground prisons, killed protesters and etc. with photos and videos.
6. Precise geographical coordinates of military bases inside and outside Iran Along with the exact statistics of each.
7. The exact geographical coordinates of Iran's nuclear power plants inside and outside the border.
8. Names of Iranian nuclear scientists and elites and their exact address.
9. Coordinates of safe houses of the Ministry of Intelligence in major cities of Iran.
10. Identities of Iranian spies in American and European countries and their addresses.
11. Complete database of: iranamlaak.ir , sabteahval.ir , adliran.ir and a few other sites.
12. Complete database of mobile and landline operators.
And other information...

Last update: September 07, 2021
(September 14, 2021 at 03:00 PM)Elkafoo Wrote: A large collection of socio-political, military, economic and military information related to the Islamic Republic of Iran has been collected and ready for sale for the past 6 years!
Thanks to everyone who helped me get this information and the memory of those who were killed in this way will remain in my heart forever : )

Samples:

1. Complete list of financial turnover of presidents, managers, commanders and other important people in the system.
2. A complete list of names of army commanders and elites, law enforcement and the IRGC.
3. Complete list of main people and branches of the anonymous soldiers of Imam Zaman, Operations performed, operations in progress, Letters and correspondence secret and top secret with other domestic and foreign organizations.
4. Comprehensive and accurate information about the entry and exit of b.a.n.k.s and financial institutions; Including helping foreign countries and groups to advance political and military goals.
5. The latest news and information from political prisoners in 1388 until now, Underground prisons, killed protesters and etc. with photos and videos.
6. Precise geographical coordinates of military bases inside and outside Iran Along with the exact statistics of each.
7. The exact geographical coordinates of Iran's nuclear power plants inside and outside the border.
9. Coordinates of safe houses of the Ministry of Intelligence in major cities of Iran.
10. Identities of Iranian spies in American and European countries and their addresses.
11. Complete database of: iranamlaak.ir , sabteahval.ir , adliran.ir and a few other sites.
And other information...

Good luck bro!
...?...............,....,.......
my nagga wants 55000 btc... that's like 2161260300.89 euro lol
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: “Ban him for doxing members” - Jaw
(September 14, 2021 at 03:13 PM)Minori Wrote: my nagga wants 55000 btc... that's like 2161260300.89 euro lol
What makes this post funny to you?
(September 16, 2021 at 03:35 PM)alfadoor Wrote:
(September 14, 2021 at 03:13 PM)Minori Wrote: my nagga wants 55000 btc... that's like 2161260300.89 euro lol
What makes this post funny to you?

a lot does yk what do you mean
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: “Ban him for doxing members” - Jaw
lmao 55K bitcoin for silly useless database?
please be more realistic.
(September 16, 2021 at 04:05 PM)stucksn3t Wrote: lmao 55K bitcoin for silly useless database?

Exactly, may it's a fake
(September 16, 2021 at 08:19 PM)dwnew Wrote:
(September 16, 2021 at 04:05 PM)stucksn3t Wrote: lmao 55K bitcoin for silly useless database?

Exactly, may it's a fake
Or may not!
He/she make another deal in this forum
Someone should check the db🤷
what tha hell is this shit... haha from the sell post to the comments I'm weak mannnnnnn lmao

Biggrin I'm dead lol
If you really have this information, why not publish it on the Dark Web
(September 14, 2021 at 03:00 PM)Elkafoo Wrote: A large collection of socio-political, military, economic and military information related to the Islamic Republic of Iran has been collected and ready for sale for the past 6 years!

Samples:

And other information...

Hey man, can you answer me?! :////
(September 21, 2021 at 08:53 AM)alfadoor Wrote:

Samples:

And other information...

Hey man, can you answer me?! :////
hello
sorry!
how can i help you???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING Trell - India's largest lifestyle video app - 10m users prankerua 11 4,163 November 26, 2021 at 08:27 AM
Last Post: prankerua
TRADING Iran retail 444443333 2 850 November 24, 2021 at 11:48 AM
Last Post: 444443333
SELLING Iran 68 million citizen data daddyPotent 13 4,279 November 24, 2021 at 08:25 AM
Last Post: mehdifirefox