SELLING πŸ”₯ CrystalBomber - fastest email bomber in the world (up to 7000 emails per minute)
by UkrainAnonym - November 25, 2021 at 08:31 PM
After a long time I was motivated to find new API's and now I have enough to recieve new costumers SmileΒ also rennamed old email bomber.
Here are all informations:
[Image: 7sAnE06.png]

Auto-buy (newest version):Β https://satoshi-box.com/pay/CEEerU
The images on this thread give me ASMR tingles for some reason.
Nice too look at and easy on the eyes.
(November 25, 2021 at 08:32 PM)AgainstTheWest Wrote: The images on this thread give me ASMR tingles for some reason.
Nice too look at and easy on the eyes.

Thank you very much Smile

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 20 characters
Still available Smile
Check it out guys Heart
(November 27, 2021 at 02:45 PM)UkrainAnonym Wrote: Still available Smile
Check it out guys Heart
I love this but there is one problem. The price is too high, especially for a email bomber. i have one just like that called the 'arab-bomber' which is 26 lines and can do JUST that. pompom has one he made that is a newsletter spammer that he made himself, that can do just that. I love your innovation and your hard work put on this, i was thinking about buying until i saw that price. I think you should sell this for a lower price or make it a service type product that would be great.

Contact me sometime: https://t.me/Blinddded
i would love to help you :^)
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: compromising other user accounts / multi-accounting
(November 28, 2021 at 05:20 PM)Divine Comedy Wrote:
Check it out guys Heart
I love this but there is one problem. The price is too high, especially for a email bomber. i have one just like that called the 'arab-bomber' which is 26 lines and can do JUST that. pompom has one he made that is a newsletter spammer that he made himself, that can do just that. I love your innovation and your hard work put on this, i was thinking about buying until i saw that price. I think you should sell this for a lower price or make it a service type product that would be great.

Contact me sometime: ***
Thanks but not possible, during the hard api. Price is even low i dont understand problem... mate you exactly read what it does?
(November 29, 2021 at 04:08 PM)UkrainAnonym Wrote:
Check it out guys Heart

Thanks but not possible, during the hard api. Price is even low i dont understand problem... mate you exactly read what it does?

Mine is 2000x better and it's not worth $2200

tell me ur email and I try it on you
(November 30, 2021 at 08:33 PM)pompompurin Wrote:
Check it out guys Heart

Mine is 2000x better and it's not worth $2200

tell me ur email and I try it on you
[email protected]
Still available :=) contact me
Check it out guys Heart

It's very clear what this does and we all understand. I'm not trying to insult you but tbh the responses you've received are honest and accurate for this project in it's current form. You're putting the bulk of the value in the rare api(s) you've found which is fine but you've cut away a lot of possible potential and value by envisioning this a premium grieving tool and nothing more. As it stand this makes no sense to pair with financial work or most other projects that result in profit from its use vs many other options but maybe you would consider answering a couple things that could change that drastically.

I see you mention api both in plural and singular form, could you clarify this part please.

Without disclosing anything that would make you uncomfortable could you tell us the parameters that can be modified if possible other than "every email will have a unique random subject"

Depending on a little more info this project may have all the value youre currently asking but your highlighting selling points that should have slightly lower priorities depending on those answers.
(December 16, 2021 at 10:27 AM)wishiwasbetter Wrote:
Check it out guys Heart

It's very clear what this does and we all understand. I'm not trying to insult you but tbh the responses you've received are honest and accurate for this project in it's current form. You're putting the bulk of the value in the rare api(s) you've found which is fine but you've cut away a lot of possible potential and value by envisioning this a premium grieving tool and nothing more. As it stand this makes no sense to pair with financial work or most other projects that result in profit from its use vs many other options but maybe you would consider answering a couple things that could change that drastically.

I see you mention api both in plural and singular form, could you clarify this part please.

Without disclosing anything that would make you uncomfortable could you tell us the parameters that can be modified if possible other than "every email will have a unique random subject"

Depending on a little more info this project may have all the value youre currently asking but your highlighting selling points that should have slightly lower priorities depending on those answers.
Its one api and the only parameter is that you can choose the email, its an bomber not an sender.
Best Regerds
Enabled auto buy Smile on shatoshi box

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BUYING Email List Cleaning - Remove Bounces from 10 Million Yahoo Emails k777 2 300 January 02, 2022 at 06:26 PM
Last Post: gabyto
Private harvester for working with database + fastest local anti public victor_mitchell 1 229 December 31, 2021 at 11:40 PM
Last Post: ForumRAID
SELLING βš‘KTN Onlyfans Leak Service | Fastest | AutoShop | 1 = $5 | 3 = $10 | 8 = $25⚑ KillTheNoise 19 1,342 December 22, 2021 at 06:05 PM
Last Post: KillTheNoise