SELLING ⚡ DOWNED.io ⚡ - The BEST Free/Paid DDoS Tool (FREE LAYER4 & LAYER7)
by acrub - November 03, 2020 at 07:30 AM
(November 12, 2020 at 01:17 AM)acrub Wrote:
(November 11, 2020 at 09:55 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote:
(November 11, 2020 at 09:53 PM)acrub Wrote:
(November 11, 2020 at 09:37 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: stress.gg back again with another exit scam,  lovely to see.

Let me know when you guys have some evidence, We have nothing to deal with stress.gg. Maybe you just mad because our power is better, don't try to ruin Downed.io reputation over speculations which are obviously not proven nor true, These are all just lies. We supply FREE power for literally 0$ Just sign up and try it out, I have nothing to hide.
No one is stressing about your power you fucktard, we are warning people of your paid services, by all means, use this donnies free services, but I'd personally recommend stopping there.

AND YOUR USING AMPS FOR ALL YOUR FUCKING FREE METHODS LMFAOOOOOO  lets not sit herre flexing amps lmfaooo, might as well be buying from securityteam.io omg our NTP is hitting 100 gigs GUYS WE ARE GODDZZZ.

Amps are fun to show off you outputting a certain amount, sure, but its as affective as your moms earlobe.

First of all fix your HTML & CSS that you copied from quake.to site : 
https://gyazo.com/ffc9240f5a3e75f7f67166eb1e114cac

And i am pretty sure my Layer7 & Layer4 hitting x100 strongest then you Wink try more.

1. Quake.to was the inspiration for our web panel, we've announced this so many times, we did not copy any code you moron. You can even review our CSS and compare it to quakes for further evidence, in fact, I actually contacted quake.to via their support area before V4.0 was released to ensure they did not have any problems with us using their design as a form of  inspiration for our frontend devs, they did not respond, however had read it as I was further made aware of.

2. Well done, your L7 is hitting harder, someone help ima have a seizure, I cannot believe someone has more power than me in L7.... Its just L7, get over yourself, our L7 has been in beta for like 1 month now we aint focusing on it. Our L4 is fine how it is good sir, sure, power improvements could be made, but that is the problem you take when your power is generated locally rather than on a botnet or on amps like some people.

We've have 0 unexpected downtime on our Premium Network throughout our current service design and that is why people have been choosing Stressing Ninja for over 1 year.

We are, and always will be the superiors to D0Wn3d.io

Not to mention your fucking SEO is as good as my left ballsack after a 20 minute jogg in 40 degree weather. Now fuck off you randi nonce. When you on the level of the almighty Mr. Akhtar let me know.

tbh idk why you got so defensive in the first place, clearly a sus site ran by even sus-er folk.

WARNING, DEAL WITH CAUTION.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Extorting users / Leaking private data on RF users. https://pastebin.com/raw/SiNGNJ6B
(November 12, 2020 at 03:09 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote:
(November 11, 2020 at 09:37 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: stress.gg back again with another exit scam,  lovely to see.

Let me know when you guys have some evidence, We have nothing to deal with stress.gg. Maybe you just mad because our power is better, don't try to ruin Downed.io reputation over speculations which are obviously not proven nor true, These are all just lies. We supply FREE power for literally 0$ Just sign up and try it out, I have nothing to hide.
No one is stressing about your power you fucktard, we are warning people of your paid services, by all means, use this donnies free services, but I'd personally recommend stopping there.

AND YOUR USING AMPS FOR ALL YOUR FUCKING FREE METHODS LMFAOOOOOO  lets not sit herre flexing amps lmfaooo, might as well be buying from securityteam.io omg our NTP is hitting 100 gigs GUYS WE ARE GODDZZZ.

Amps are fun to show off you outputting a certain amount, sure, but its as affective as your moms earlobe.

And i am pretty sure my Layer7 & Layer4 hitting x100 strongest then you Wink try more.

1. Quake.to was the inspiration for our web panel, we've announced this so many times, we did not copy any code you moron. You can even review our CSS and compare it to quakes for further evidence, in fact, I actually contacted quake.to via their support area before V4.0 was released to ensure they did not have any problems with us using their design as a form of  inspiration for our frontend devs, they did not respond, however had read it as I was further made aware of.

2. Well done, your L7 is hitting harder, someone help ima have a seizure, I cannot believe someone has more power than me in L7.... Its just L7, get over yourself, our L7 has been in beta for like 1 month now we aint focusing on it. Our L4 is fine how it is good sir, sure, power improvements could be made, but that is the problem you take when your power is generated locally rather than on a botnet or on amps like some people.

We've have 0 unexpected downtime on our Premium Network throughout our current service design and that is why people have been choosing Stressing Ninja for over 1 year.

Not to mention your fucking SEO is as good as my left ballsack after a 20 minute jogg in 40 degree weather. Now fuck off you randi nonce. When you on the level of the almighty Mr. Akhtar let me know.

tbh idk why you got so defensive in the first place, clearly a sus site ran by even sus-er folk.

https://raidforums.com/Thread-My-respons...cam-Report
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w, 5d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.

"Quake.to was the inspiration for our web panel", there is a difference between inspiration and stealing but fine.

2. Still my power is better then you and more advanced, and as your Reputation says your DB got leaked  Biggrin .

"Not to mention your fucking SEO is as good as my", Yes because measure of stresser getting by his SEO! (btw your alexa ranking is 7m and mine is 300k)
Heart
(November 12, 2020 at 09:59 PM)acrub Wrote:
(November 11, 2020 at 09:53 PM)acrub Wrote: Let me know when you guys have some evidence, We have nothing to deal with stress.gg. Maybe you just mad because our power is better, don't try to ruin Downed.io reputation over speculations which are obviously not proven nor true, These are all just lies. We supply FREE power for literally 0$ Just sign up and try it out, I have nothing to hide.

"Quake.to was the inspiration for our web panel", there is a difference between inspiration and stealing but fine.

2. Still my power is better then you and more advanced, and as your Reputation says your DB got leaked  Biggrin .

"Not to mention your fucking SEO is as good as my", Yes because measure of stresser getting by his SEO! (btw your alexa ranking is 7m and mine is 300k)
Heart
When 'POWER' can be advanced, let me know.

as for my db leak, it was sold by me to someone who then released it, what you wan, a clap?

now get off my nuts you sac-0-shit.

Stop replying

fuck off

dont make ur rep go down more.
Ban Reason: Extorting users / Leaking private data on RF users. https://pastebin.com/raw/SiNGNJ6B
Downed.io, hello this is a bump Wink
Can't seem to meet your own public deadlines? I wouldn't trust people who are willing to false advertise release dates for updates etc, they clearly don't care about their service quality.
[Image: unknown.png]
The site is currently down.
Aside from the drama i tried the stresser and it works so vouch from my end ++
We're going to push a very interesting update today!, In about 6 hours, Stay tuned Smile
(November 19, 2020 at 03:59 AM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: Can't seem to meet your own public deadlines? I wouldn't trust people who are willing to false advertise release dates for updates etc, they clearly don't care about their service quality.
[Image: unknown.png]

Yeah, we're going to fix that, it's nothing serious though.
(November 19, 2020 at 01:49 PM)benjaminwilde Wrote: The site is currently down.
Did it worked out for you eventually?
Tested it with free plan and already down cloudflare's, glws.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
vToxiCity.net | Best FREE & PAID Stresser | Custom | POWER UPDATED! PMK_O 16 3,923 March 02, 2021 at 03:55 AM
Last Post: PMK_O
SELLING DDOS Service rocketkitten 4 910 March 01, 2021 at 11:52 AM
Last Post: rocketkitten
BUYING DDOS Service thetazester 3 2,218 February 22, 2021 at 09:25 AM
Last Post: rocketkitten