SE Starbucks
by Baller - 03-24-2019, 04:34 PM
Post = edited saturated.
thanks man. lets see what happebns as i had JUST sent in my complain.

-----You should receive a personalized response from a Starbucks customer service representative in approximately 1 business day.-------

just a little update, it works. they replied back in an hour.

Thank you for contacting Starbucks. I just finished reading your email and appreciate your taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Smael, I apologize for what you found on the cup of your beverage. I understand how frustrating this may be. All our customers are a top priority at Starbucks, so your comments are a great concern to us. I will pass your comments on to the store you mentioned, in order to avoid situation like this in the future.

Additionally, I would like to invite you back for a better experience by crediting your Starbucks Card ending in 3452, however I was able to see that it has not been used since 2016. Would you prefer to receive a Starbucks Card instead? If so, please reply to this email with your current mailing address, so we can send a Starbucks Card with the credit in it.

Thanks again for writing us. If you have additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch. 

Sincerely, 
Jorge C.
Starbucks Customer Care
(03-24-2019, 04:51 PM)theCardfather Wrote: thanks man. lets see what happebns as i had JUST sent in my complain.

-----You should receive a personalized response from a Starbucks customer service representative in approximately 1 business day.-------

just a little update, it works. they replied back in an hour.

Thank you for contacting Starbucks. I just finished reading your email and appreciate your taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Smael, I apologize for what you found on the cup of your beverage. I understand how frustrating this may be. All our customers are a top priority at Starbucks, so your comments are a great concern to us. I will pass your comments on to the store you mentioned, in order to avoid situation like this in the future.

Additionally, I would like to invite you back for a better experience by crediting your Starbucks Card ending in 3452, however I was able to see that it has not been used since 2016. Would you prefer to receive a Starbucks Card instead? If so, please reply to this email with your current mailing address, so we can send a Starbucks Card with the credit in it.

Thanks again for writing us. If you have additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch. 

Sincerely, 
Jorge C.
Starbucks Customer Care

GoodJob Biggrin 
So the method works as you can see above!
I will be testing it soon
Sad to see this saturated..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Social Engineering Starbucks for Dox'ing etc TheMelonKing 7 2,077 07-04-2018, 05:10 PM
Last Post: CheckingYou