Russian Customs Database - Leaked, Download!
by CorelDraw - December 20, 2018 at 04:06 AM
Information 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Russian Customs Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database leak has customs records from Russia including all Imports and Exports that went through customs. There are around 20 Million records with full data about shipments. The data is in Russian so if your computer doesn't have a Russian language pack or your file opener you won't be able to see Russian text.

Compromised data: Item Information, Organization Data, Addresses, Shipment, Prices, Weight, Custom Data e.t.c

ContentsSpoiler
Please read the included files in the Info folder to understand more about the data. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is E9E73086ED0D3E37256D0EBB8DE813E3
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

(December 20, 2018 at 05:19 AM)Omnipotent Wrote: @[VIP] CorelDraw Can you walk me through exporting to CSV keep in mind every option is "????????????" so you need to either make a video or tell me what to click by numbering options e.t.c

Glad you're working on making it so we can access it!
errrr.lets say I dont understand a word of that program XD ,but thanx for the share
About 2-5 hour converting and 2-4 hour - upload
And I repost link to CSV at topic
(December 20, 2018 at 09:19 AM)CorelDraw Wrote: About 2-5 hour converting and 2-4 hour - upload
And I repost link to CSV at topic

you're awesome, thanks!
thanks, what is the timeframe of this data? (i.e. when was it last updated)?
I have uploaded this to the official servers with a TXT/CSV replacement so everyone can utilize the data.
Thank you so much! Good base.
Здравствуйте!
А какая актуальность у этой базы?
я не качал эту базу, но судя по количеству записей - это данные за 2012 год
(December 28, 2018 at 09:43 AM)ZeusAres Wrote: do the first low is column name ? could you give me the english column name  ?   I cant transalte with gogole.

thank you
thanks bro for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Void.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 110 13,917 2 hours ago
Last Post: thor9086
MySpace Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 200 54,175 3 hours ago
Last Post: justlookin2
BlackHatProTools Database - Leaked, Download! Anonjack 46 6,992 6 hours ago
Last Post: bushra58