Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rictus there :)
Hello Guys!

I'm Rictus and I'm from Europe. I'm 25 years old Electronics engineer with specialization in bio medical field. I do a job in bio medical company as a services engineer. My hobbies are playing games on phone, cricket, web surfing and biking. I also love to drive sports cars.

I joined this forum because i love hacking, cracking and leaks related stuff. I'm part-time MyBB designer. I was the one who made very first MyBB dark theme version of 1.8. I also do graphics. I mostly design banners, logos and signatures for forum users. I'm dedicated, friendly and mature person. I was moderator on many forums before. But for shortage of time, i was unable to moderate so i decided to resign. Now I'm free and i hope i will enjoy my stay here. I will try to be dedicated and high quality. This forum seems promising to me. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day Smile

Regards,
Rictus
Welcome @Rictus To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
(09-07-2015, 10:33 AM)Predator Wrote:  Welcome @Rictus To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator

I can't see the rules page. When i click it says "The specified thread does not exist."
https://raidforums.com/thread-5681.html Here are the rules. Welcome to radforums, dont be autistic and youll be fine.
I saw you earlier in sb I think you will fit in great here. Welcome Heart
Ayy. Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Welcome @Rictus I hope you enjoy our community! We have lots of useful tools and people that will help you begin your raiding journey, The shout box in the main index will be were you find your raids for the foreseeable future, or until you join a team! I've made a Small guide on how to not be a new fag Here! read this, it should help you take your first steps in the raiding community, Also, Feel free to lurk around the forums and get some tools for raiding, we have a good programs section with a LOT of trolling programs, Also, Chat in the shoutbox, its not toxic or cancerous at all!

--Lagboy, Future owner of raidforums Kappa
welcome enjoy raidforums.But sometimes it can be cancerous. -Kappa
Thanks to all for your warm welcoms Smile
hi