Rick and Morty: season 4
by troubled - November 05, 2019 at 03:21 PM
Rick and Morty season 4 comes out on the 10th November.

The 4th season of Rick and Morty is to debut in November 2019, making the two-year gap between seasons three and four the longest in the history of the show. The gap between season 2 and 3 was too long IMO, Keeps the show fresher I suppose.

Many fans of the show here?
just tryna remember how it ended... he killed obama or something right?
Not a fan but i like this show
I'm looking forward to it...it was one of those shows that I dipped into but I'll probably binge watch all the episodes and season 4 when it's out. It's pretty rare for the dark humour side of things to be done well so hopefully there's more seasons to come as they nail it pretty well!
I feel it's fan base puts me off a lot, enjoyed it before but most people I meet who like it are fucking weird. I'll still watch it probably though.
Can't wait for season 4. I like the show very much
(November 05, 2019 at 03:46 PM)P1xor Wrote: I'm looking forward to it...it was one of those shows that I dipped into but I'll probably binge watch all the episodes and season 4 when it's out. It's pretty rare for the dark humour side of things to be done well so hopefully there's more seasons to come as they nail it pretty well!

Agreed, with a nice splash of how real ailments affect families,  and the bi-product of addiction, neglect, trauma, all hidden behind alcoholism based humor. tight shit
Ho yes I really like the show !
(November 05, 2019 at 03:38 PM)pacino Wrote: just tryna remember how it ended... he killed obama or something right?

Not quite, Jerry is back to being happy families
(November 06, 2019 at 02:36 PM)troubled Wrote:
(November 05, 2019 at 03:38 PM)pacino Wrote: just tryna remember how it ended... he killed obama or something right?

Not quite, Jerry is back to being happy families

urm.. oke ... it appears i need a refresher binge!  Confused Biggrin
i'm a megafan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am hyped for ricky and morty bro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Favorite season of the year? Hoemeo 0 126 October 26, 2021 at 02:45 PM
Last Post: Hoemeo
Out with the Old Season, In with the new. Dredgen Sun 0 268 February 02, 2021 at 03:19 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Dexter is returning to Showtime for new season! Who's excited? crockett 35 1,249 November 23, 2020 at 04:54 AM
Last Post: tooshort4one