RewardStyle Database - Leaked, Download!
by ShinyHunters - July 16, 2020 at 04:00 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the RewardStyle Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In February 2020, the influencer marketing consultation agency RewardStyle seem to have been breached. The database exhibits great quality: 131,381 unique records of user ID, full name, email address, MD5 hashed password, phone and many more in the first SQL file and user ID, address, email address, taxpayer identification number, data about referrer and so on in the second file.
Keep in mind the static salt for all passwords is 3'sg5th3MamM

Compromised data: Usernames, Email Addresses, Passwords, Geographical Locations, First Names, Last Names, Phone Numbers, Company Information, Payment Information

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 2 .SQL files, this dump's passwords are hashed using salted MD5 where the static salt is 3'sg5th3MamM furthermore there are 2 tables, one with user logins and emails and another with information about their profiles please look below for data schema. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 80D1DFB2D52CB935A575F5C809E72063. Total record count of 133814.
id,Account,name,email,password,payCurrency,phone,status,DayTime_created,isPublisher,isAdvertiser,comments,hasReg,language,consultant_region_id,no_applications,hasSeenNinjaPopup,receiveNewsletter,from_lead,hasSeenWidgetPopup,declined_application,bitly,wid_curr,DayTime_Last_Login,last_update_timestamp,seen_new_terms,seen_new_terms_time

id,User,region_id,payCurrency,sale_email,payment_email,company,address,city,state,postal,country,taxCountry,country_id,blog,blogname,payMinAmount,payMethod,payName,taxCert,taxName,taxCompany,taxAddress,taxCity,taxState,taxPostal,taxClass,tin,User_referrer,User_consultant,referrerPct,consultantPct,DayTime_approved,paypal,terms,termsDate,source,signed,signedDate,w8Signed,w8SignedDate,signedName,w8SignedName,exempt,img_url,co_category_id,co_emails,platform,api_user_id,platform_primary,region_primary,content_primary,reporting_region_id
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

thanks for the share shiny hopefully more good dbs to come.
Any info regarding the country??
great kunal!! This is too good for you for promoting great stuff. I have seen the website, intially i was scared whether i would any obsene scenes but fortunately it is great that you are attracting great brands to marketing,lifestyle and professinal growth. great to see these happening from you and on this website. wish you continue to do same work in future and be beacon light to all your followers and hope you also train them if you have strong passion for sharing the knowledge.
ShinyHunters, nice share again, thanks you.. (Y)
did anyone dehash these? just curious
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
BitcoinTalk Database - Leaked, Download! Node 103 27,038 1 hour ago
Last Post: penza7
MineField Database - Leaked, Download! peter21 28 9,225 4 hours ago
Last Post: Penisnigger
Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 1,513 414,662 5 hours ago
Last Post: Lockback