Retarded Election Process in America.
by SP3CT3R - April 28, 2021 at 01:41 PM
So why is the election process in America seem like it's been made by a bunch of flunkeys?
You have like people were there voting for Biden, one specific race did the most for it, and as a result we have a shit president and also, that race now wants a different president. I'm not a communist or anything but seriously, why did we let this fucking clown into our lives as our president? That man Biden says he was thinking about banning red meats... as he was eating a steak. America is depressing. I don't like Trump much either but tbh he probably is going to be better than Biden will ever be. 
Tell me, if you could make another election and it was between these two, who would you choose?
Trump or Biden.
Let me know by posting below.
(April 28, 2021 at 01:41 PM)SP3CT3R Wrote: So why is the election process in America seem like it's been made by a bunch of flunkeys?
You have like people were there voting for Biden, one specific race did the most for it, and as a result we have a shit president and also, that race now wants a different president. I'm not a communist or anything but seriously, why did we let this fucking clown into our lives as our president? That man Biden says he was thinking about banning red meats... as he was eating a steak. America is depressing. I don't like Trump much either but tbh he probably is going to be better than Biden will ever be. 
Tell me, if you could make another election and it was between these two, who would you choose?
Trump or Biden.
not from usa but i can give my pov outside your country. What Trump did is pretty good actually. He maybe got suck ass personality but he isn't that worse as president. He never wage a war, and he trying to get in contact with North korea , the most closed country. 

The media in your country pretty bias in liberalism. Too extreme actually. The point is, trump actually better than joe bidden. He just too honest in personality (like being an open asshole)
(April 28, 2021 at 01:45 PM)AndreDraggo Wrote:
(April 28, 2021 at 01:41 PM)SP3CT3R Wrote: So why is the election process in America seem like it's been made by a bunch of flunkeys?
Trump or Biden.
not from usa but i can give my pov outside your country. What Trump did is pretty good actually. He maybe got suck ass personality but he isn't that worse as president. He never wage a war, and he trying to get in contact with North korea , the most closed country. 

The media in your country pretty bias in liberalism. Too extreme actually. The point is, trump actually better than joe bidden. He just too honest in personality (like being an open asshole)

I agree. Biden is a figurehead that does not now where he is and what he is doing. He will most likely fail to finish his term. The real president is Kamala and the powers that be.  If someone is analyzing the situation the US seems like an empire in decline. Too much debt, military, pushing sanctions against everyone that does not agree with them. All of this is held together for the time being by money printing and the fact the dollar is still the global reserve currency. But more and more countries are abandoning the dollar, so it is not clear how much longer till the system collapses.
Told people to stay in their homes so tensions rose. Cops killed a black guy so start race riots. Control most of the mainstream media to show the populace your version of the truth. Profit.

NGL, it was a pretty solid plan.
The Electoral College is a joke.
(Yesterday at 01:51 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: The Electoral College is a joke.

Yep, completely agree.
(Yesterday at 07:40 PM)kuyaya Wrote:
(Yesterday at 01:51 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: The Electoral College is a joke.

Yep, completely agree.

I dunno why America refers to it's own democracy, when 50 Reps' from 1 State are the same as say 2/3 in another.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Inside America's Largest Right Wing Militia SunSinger-Adept 4 324 December 18, 2020 at 12:59 PM
Last Post: SunSinger-Adept
Trump apparently calling off the Election in 2020 coz of Voter fraud SunSinger-Adept 38 1,570 November 22, 2020 at 07:37 AM
Last Post: FadedSec
America Isn't The Only Country With Police Brutality bloobarrel 19 1,289 September 04, 2020 at 03:20 PM
Last Post: SunSinger-Adept