[Request] Acunetix acumonitor enabled
by papercut - October 28, 2020 at 02:09 PM
All Acunetix shared in this forum wasn't acumonitor enabled.
if anyone have acumonitor enabled one. send through priv8 message or share.
AcuMonitor have server side check.
You won't enable it even by patching AcuMonitor executable.
Then your image was a fake one lol ?
(October 28, 2020 at 02:15 PM)PraznoGlav Wrote: Then your image was a fake one lol ?

I have a valid license lmao
Then nszy007 was faking it lol, or he too bought it, cuz he said AcuMonitor patch was possible LOOOL
This one have AcuMonitor enabled (no idea how-later will check the config)

[Image: zQ7bVao.jpg]

For this reason i still keep it on VM,nevermind that is so old version-still good for OOB ...

[Image: T8XWmov.jpg]

[Image: BjbZRGX.jpg]

Can't remember from which thread here i grab it-people often remove their links.
For sure it works,because everytime bxxs.me addresses are different-i check it couple of times.

Regards!
(October 28, 2020 at 08:58 PM)flexxpoint Wrote: This one have AcuMonitor enabled (no idea how-later will check the config)

For this reason i still keep it on VM,nevermind that is so old version-still good for OOB ...

Can't remember from which thread here i grab it-people often remove their links.
For sure it works,because everytime bxxs.me addresses are different-i check it couple of times.

Regards!

Can you share the executable?
(October 29, 2020 at 10:50 AM)lolwest Wrote:
(October 28, 2020 at 08:58 PM)flexxpoint Wrote: This one have AcuMonitor enabled (no idea how-later will check the config)

Regards!

Can you share the executable?

i have testes this one working  ,.........
Can you share the installation + patch ? @flexxpoint
(October 29, 2020 at 10:50 AM)lolwest Wrote: Can you share the executable?

(October 29, 2020 at 01:53 PM)PraznoGlav Wrote: Can you share the installation + patch ? @flexxpoint

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the 7zip package for download:

https://we.tl/t-6d4XFvHPIW

Fun fact: I got only ONE,repeat ONE blind XSS with Netsparker Hawk for all the time of using.With version 4.9.5-target in the wild,no testing site.
(October 28, 2020 at 02:12 PM)h0nus Wrote: AcuMonitor have server side check.
You won't enable it even by patching AcuMonitor executable.

Just out of curiosity:

Wouldn't acumonitor use pretty much the same checks that a blackboxtest would use just with the additional part that it verifies with the backend using auto_prepend_file (not sure if they still do it like that)? Wouldn't it then be possible to modify the part in the executable that would verify with an external source by crosslinking it with the local scan rules?

I am just trying to learn - not trying to offend anyone. I would do the same when I would null a PHP script that fetches a part of the code externally - but I know that PHP is a way different world when it comes to that.
https://raidforums.com/Thread-WTS-Cracked-Acunetix i have with acumonitor https://imgur.com/a/Pkury0t

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Acunetix v13.0.210129162 (Windows + Linux + MacOS) VNRaid_Leak 59 3,758 February 24, 2021 at 11:33 AM
Last Post: vcs2021
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner 12.0.19051514 Full Crack biowee 9 4,625 February 24, 2021 at 02:45 AM
Last Post: zeus28
Acunetix 13.0.210129162 Patch(Windows) Smith2019 83 4,440 February 23, 2021 at 06:15 PM
Last Post: limboland0