[Removed] Airlink Databreach
by Maduka - October 25, 2020 at 02:12 PM
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: 1 Account Per House Hold.
Let's see what we have here , downloaded !! Wink
(October 25, 2020 at 02:12 PM)Maduka Wrote: Hello members of RaidForums, This is my first contribution post to the forum

What is the Airlink Databreach?

The compromised entity is 'Airlink International U.A.E.,' which is a travel and logistics firm that employs over two hundred people and has yearly revenues in the range of $250 million. The security incident happened due to a server misconfiguration that leaked the data, so there were no hacker breaches

What does this data contain?

Leaked data includes 14 folders and 53,555 files divided into the following categories:

Passport scans
Flight bookings
Hotel bookings
Email communications between Airlink International Group employees and customers
Insurance policy for international travel

[Hidden Content]

Can you post some examples of this breach?

One news about this breach https://securityaffairs.co/wordpress/109...-leak.html
heyyy RAR password of files?
Dude this is awesome but you forgot to include the password for the file?? If the password is posted, will be reporting to Omni to get credits back!
This forum account currently has an ongoing scam report, please beware trading.
Details: Scamming - https://raidforums.com/Thread-scam-report-against-speedforcegod-Attempting-to-scam-Stole-proofs Last Known IP: 2a00:23c4:9dcc:a801:cd2d:d982:a579:a9f6
For one reason or another I have determined that this is a bad database, this could mean its a fake or just a shitty sample.

Provide rar password for this, otherwise i will think this is scam for to get free credits.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SQL [Removed] afiliapub.com 4k master data 2 700 November 24, 2020 at 04:12 PM
Last Post: moot
TXT [Removed] rosaplant.pl madamenull 2 302 November 24, 2020 at 04:12 PM
Last Post: moot
TXT [Removed] Bitly.com Database Wendi 1 392 November 19, 2020 at 01:17 AM
Last Post: rarjici