Remove suggestions section.
by verking - September 20, 2021 at 09:55 PM
What's the point of this section if nothing actually ever gets implemented? Even staff make some good recommendations and the shit never gets implemented so why would anything a non-staff member suggests get implemented either? If you're going to continue to just run the website as is, then just remove this section and carry on. It's annoying to see cool suggestions that have even a hint of maybe being implemented never ever come to actuality.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
I literally read every single suggestion on this subforum..
Some things are just not easily doable or I don't have time to do them you have to remember I am literally a 1 man army here doing support, development and everything else. And it's not easy to find someone competent to develop for you.
(September 20, 2021 at 10:49 PM)Omnipotent Wrote: I literally read every single suggestion on this subforum..
Some things are just not easily doable or I don't have time to do them you have to remember I am literally a 1 man army here doing support, development and everything else. And it's not easy to find someone competent to develop for you.

That's fair enough. I'm surprised in all these years you've never been able to fully bring on another developer, or is it just difficult to have someone trustworthy enough to help with development.

I think it doesn't need to be major changes, but even small ones that maybe you make announcements on would be nice to see the forum progressing - even if only in small ways.
Ever since leaving Momi and becoming addicted to Hentai Omni rarely has time for us :\
worry not though as some time in the future I truly believe his favorite waifu will one day betray him
for someone in his videos more built than he is and give up on that where his full focus turns towards us.
RF will be great again Kappa
remove omnipotent Cry

/fuck you 20char limit
Keep up the good work @Omnipotent. Always remember that we are always here watching you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Overhaul Upgrades Section AgainstTheWest 3 650 November 26, 2021 at 02:57 PM
Last Post: Minori
Create a seperate section for leaks that aren't databases pompompurin 21 6,225 November 22, 2021 at 08:51 AM
Last Post: Shieldx
Body Building Section in Lounge AgainstTheWest 6 1,938 November 17, 2021 at 02:10 AM
Last Post: Dimond