Remember to stay hydrated
by Mithosss - April 27, 2021 at 02:09 PM
That's it, have a nice day!

Spoiler
[Image: GzjQpjq.png]
the fact we're supposed to drink 2 liters a day baffles me O.o

who has time for that?!
(April 27, 2021 at 02:53 PM)P1xor Wrote: the fact we're supposed to drink 2 liters a day baffles me O.o

who has time for that?!

You're right, and all that wasted time going to the loo all day
I never seem to drink enough water, thanks for this advice
thank you for reminding me this is a great help
i started to be good at drinking more but it has gone down hill again now, i need to get better again at drinking more
I get some serious migraines if I don't drink enough, and even with that knowledge I still don't drink enough water. I'm a dummy
Does coffee and beer count, do they keep you hydrated?
(April 29, 2021 at 10:15 AM)troubled Wrote: Does coffee and beer count, do they keep you hydrated?

Yes, I'd say it does. It is better than nothing at all!
(April 27, 2021 at 02:53 PM)P1xor Wrote: the fact we're supposed to drink 2 liters a day baffles me O.o

who has time for that?!

Same logic as eating 5 fruits a day, even though that goes over your daily sugar allowance.
(April 29, 2021 at 10:15 AM)troubled Wrote: Does coffee and beer count, do they keep you hydrated?

Only if you truly believe they do, then you can live free, then you will be happy, only that will set you free
I have to drink water. My kidney stones are fucked so I mostly just drink Cranberry Juice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
TIP TO STAY HEALTHY moot 6 121 11 hours ago
Last Post: Rithvik
Moot’s Privacy Guide - Stay Safe Online! moot 16 834 December 21, 2020 at 08:41 PM
Last Post: raidpita
Anyone remember the Anon Warheads? Tripwire 0 205 October 18, 2020 at 04:05 AM
Last Post: Tripwire