Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reddit was valued on $1.8 billions
Hey

More interesting info here:

Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/) has been valued in the end of July on $1.8 billions having $200 million + investments

It is even more expensive than BuzzFeed!

Reddit has 500'000'000 readers monthly. It makes the site one of the most popular sources in the world! Smile well to be more precise it is the 4th mostly visited site in the USA and the 9th in the entire world.

Russian source
I personally like Reddit, at times. It's fun to use but the fact it is valued at $1.8 million is outstanding.
Any community driven solely by a reptutation and upvote system is terrible, reddit is no exception. Most of their content is stolen from elsewhere. Your comment is hidden when it reaches a certain amount of downvotes. I don't get why so much people browse that site.
And almost 2 billions for that. Jeez.
but isnt it all about views per thousands becuase they can generate ad revenue and like gary vee said youre trading for attention!
(08-07-2017, 09:37 PM)ponychan Wrote:  Any community driven solely by a reptutation and upvote system is terrible, reddit is no exception. Most of their content is stolen from elsewhere. Your comment is hidden when it reaches a certain amount of downvotes. I don't get why so much people browse that site.
And almost 2 billions for that. Jeez.

Yeah I'm a little surprised it's that much also. I've been on Reddit a few times but it's not my type of website.
Lol $1.8 billions for adult 4chan Tongue
Cam someone explain how it's possible that snapchat - basically platform for sending nudes and shitty pictures has value of $25 billion (at least it was in February)?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone have any experience writing script to interact with Reddit? SubtleHyperbole 1 142 03-14-2019, 08:51 AM
Last Post: SubtleHyperbole
  Random Reddit Game BlazingMixtape 10 1,876 06-09-2016, 06:03 AM
Last Post: BlazingMixtape