Recruiting new members for my Gang
by Sosolapute - January 28, 2021 at 01:31 AM
Hello guys, today I have the pleasure to introduce you to the V sign gang. Every member that joins will be receiving 100billion Vbucks (no scam guarantee). However there are some requirements to fulfill in order to be eligible to join: 1- having an IQ of 2 digits   Lightbulb 2- Obedient in nature  Lightbulb 3- Never questioning dumb decisions   Lightbulb 4- Always trusting your *This message has been censored*(Because we all know they always say the truth)  Lightbulb 5- Logic and rationality must not exist in your world  Lightbulb 6- Being a cuck or enjoying being one Lightbulb 7- Hating on small businesses and helping giant pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer to get even more money. If you’re British, you don’t need to read the above list, you automatically qualify.  Look forward to receiving your applications. Here is a picture of our gang (Already three members) https://prnt.sc/xq9stj
hello, would like to join gang #Trump2021
Ho I'm disapointed I think it was a gang on GTA :(
What are you current gang affiliations and conflicts? I don't want to step on anyone's toes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
proofs c.to Staff is trash (LIED MEMBERS + IGNORING) Abuse of power Rolex69K 1 282 October 12, 2020 at 12:25 AM
Last Post: Asik
Secret members in RF datascientist 22 997 September 12, 2020 at 03:41 PM
Last Post: CocoE
OGUsers banning all members offering illegals services which is 60% of the site. Hope 5 536 February 29, 2020 at 06:08 PM
Last Post: drained