Recovery old accounts?
by infofa - September 12, 2021 at 01:18 AM
Dear,

First, sorry if is not place for this topic.

Second, Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Third, We recently discovered that old accounts were still active, albeit without password access. Neither were the computers that were used. Unfortunately the solutions offered by the service providers don't work and there is no way to recover it or have them removed from the system. The question is simple: Is there a way to get access to the account to do one of two things, recover or delete it?

Regards.
By "old accounts", do you mean old email accounts? Probably the easiest way to recover them is to check if they've been been leaked and your password was dehashed, maybe that will work.
Hi,

Unfortunatly, these old account never have been leaked. Nevertheless, the owner web, they say that if the recovery options they give don't work there's nothing to do. However, they were the ones who blocked access to the account and then there has been no way to fix it.

Thanks for you time.
Could you share the account name with me and let me see if I can find anything? I'm not an expert but it sound like a fun project that could keep me busy for a bit
(September 12, 2021 at 01:18 AM)infofa Wrote: Dear,

First, sorry if is not place for this topic.

Second, Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Third, We recently discovered that old accounts were still active, albeit without password access. Neither were the computers that were used. Unfortunately the solutions offered by the service providers don't work and there is no way to recover it or have them removed from the system. The question is simple: Is there a way to get access to the account to do one of two things, recover or delete it?

Regards.

What do you mean by "old accounts"?
Hi,

By old accounts we mean accounts that have not been used for years due to website blocking (they must not have liked having little information and not having their history saved), as well as services that were considered closed and now it turns out that they are not, oh surprise! Until a couple of years ago, attempts were made to get the service to reactivate the accounts but neither the recommended recovery methods nor the support on the forum in question worked. So now it is as if there is an active account with no apparent access.

In fact, in one case the service confirmed its elimination, which should not have been the case.

Sincerely.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
EDB RECOVERY marina123 1 716 August 09, 2019 at 09:06 PM
Last Post: luminati01