Reasons why college/University is not really meant for men?
by thelinuxnerd - October 15, 2020 at 12:10 PM
Hi,
I recently realized that even at my community college that it's like 2/3 women. and most of these women are going for the arts/liberal arts degrees. I instantly noticed that in the computer classes even at my local community college that it's mostly men in the computing classes. I found an article explaining why the demographics at most colleges/Universities are close to 2/3 women.

http://www.lakelandcc.edu/c/document_lib...pId=442878

Im wondering if any of you know if theres other reasons why men arent attending college/University?
Because they're not really incentivised? I'm not totally sure, but it's quite a common statistic that college attendees are a decent majority of women.
(October 15, 2020 at 03:54 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Because they're not really incentivised? I'm not totally sure, but it's quite a common statistic that college attendees are a decent majority of women.

I also noticed that the majority of the women who are going to college/University, the bulk of them are cheerleaders. I made friends with some of these cheerleaders from my region at my community college just before I failed out (or doing my degree online). Im just saying that the majority of the women who are attending college/Uni are cheerleaders. I also noticed that there's constant parties and events going on at community college.
(October 15, 2020 at 04:34 PM)thelinuxnerd Wrote:
(October 15, 2020 at 03:54 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Because they're not really incentivised? I'm not totally sure, but it's quite a common statistic that college attendees are a decent majority of women.

I also noticed that the majority of the women who are going to college/University, the bulk of them are cheerleaders. I made friends with some of these cheerleaders from my region at my community college just before I failed out (or doing my degree online). Im just saying that the majority of the women who are attending college/Uni are cheerleaders. I also noticed that there's constant parties and events going on at community college.

In the UK, the partying etc is pretty much a rite of passage for uni/college students. I can't confirm the gender demographics for UK uni's, but I've seen some US talking points about the 2/3 of college students being women. Maybe the cheerleaders are looking for a more viable option for a career than just dancing on a football pitch.
women can also be very smart
"I also noticed that the majority of the women who are going to college/University, the bulk of them are cheerleaders. I made friends with some of these cheerleaders from my region at my community college just before I failed out (or doing my degree online). " - linuxnerd

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Your other thread is about asking your 'friend' of six YEARS out. So you had a friend with tits, then you made more 'friends' with cheerleaders... YOU FUCK the cheerleaders, you don't become their emotional tampon.

What is wrong with this boy???
(October 19, 2020 at 04:00 AM)EPP Wrote: "I also noticed that the majority of the women who are going to college/University, the bulk of them are cheerleaders. I made friends with some of these cheerleaders from my region at my community college just before I failed out (or doing my degree online). " - linuxnerd

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Your other thread is about asking your 'friend' of six YEARS out. So you had a friend with tits, then you made more 'friends' with cheerleaders... YOU FUCK the cheerleaders, you don't become their emotional tampon.

What is wrong with this boy???

LOL!!! I didn't even realize who posted that damn thread!!!
If you haven't noticed already, thelinuxnerd seems to be a big larper... Most of his threads seem copy/pasted from elsewhere, his posts have no consistency...
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Kali linux really usefull ? LeDocteur 24 1,516 June 07, 2021 at 09:55 PM
Last Post: halt
Are VPN really necessary ? Mithosss 14 624 April 30, 2021 at 09:16 AM
Last Post: charlin
Is the RaidForums CDN really slow or is it just me? chenosha 4 206 April 09, 2021 at 10:34 PM
Last Post: ElToroRojo