Rainmeter!
by schicc - July 09, 2019 at 04:24 PM
Hello guys, i'm new to the Rainmeter community and would love to get some advice on which skin to get next.

I already have GameHUB HoneyComb and Mond for the clock

I'm currently looking for Music related skin and a good visualizer in particulare but you can just post your overall favourites

Bring it on! Exclamation
I used rain meter and downloaded a lock screen and it set a random pin, still don't know it to this day.
So I use a second admin account on my PC.
Thank you for the article. She's just great. I once had an essay topic on this topic. So I coped with the task thanks to https://www.essay-company.com/buy-essay.
I was tempted by this software, but didn't get round to it, does it take away the mundane of my usual OS?
(July 19, 2019 at 12:03 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: I was tempted by this software, but didn't get round to it, does it take away the mundane of my usual OS?

It's pretty cool, nice to have some desktop widgets with the stuff you want to see. Just takes some messing around with to get it all started.
(July 19, 2019 at 02:17 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(July 19, 2019 at 12:03 PM)ChunkButter Wrote: I was tempted by this software, but didn't get round to it, does it take away the mundane of my usual OS?

It's pretty cool, nice to have some desktop widgets with the stuff you want to see. Just takes some messing around with to get it all started.

I hear that! Might give it a shot