Raiding ROBLOX Forums
by TheTrueAnon - 07-31-2017, 05:56 PM
Hey, guys! I want to start a massive raid on the ROBLOX Forums.
I want to find out how much trouble we can cause just my posting a bunch of racial slurs.
After that, we will spam the ROBLOX Subreddit.
We'll be posting in ROBLOX News&Discussion.
Has raiding roblox ingame ever been done/considered? Some part of me thinks that they could be vulnerable to music and nazi shit in game.

Forums is easy enough, but I feel like the raid would be a thousand times more entertaining if we do it in game (direct reactions and 10 year old kids getting salty/triggered/upset, as opposed to getting banned on the forums or seeing a couple of replies on the posts saying "EWW RACIST")
(07-31-2017, 06:24 PM)Adamm Wrote: Has raiding roblox ingame ever been done/considered? Some part of me thinks that they could be vulnerable to music and nazi shit in game.

Forums is easy enough, but I feel like the raid would be a thousand times more entertaining if we do it in game (direct reactions and 10 year old kids getting salty/triggered/upset, as opposed to getting banned on the forums or seeing a couple of replies on the posts saying "EWW RACIST")

yes they have, the youtuber QuackityHQ made 2 streams of them raiding. they got the forums shut down the first stream
Get out of my board you Normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Looking for a raiding group to join and start raiding ChaosDriver20 1 455 08-20-2018, 02:21 AM
Last Post: TaliaAmarace24
Raid Forums Vs The Boys 0xid3ded0 0 329 07-25-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: 0xid3ded0
Twitch raiding users playing roblox ThegreatStupid 0 404 06-25-2018, 12:14 AM
Last Post: ThegreatStupid