Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Raiding: Newfag edition
Hello user,
I am writing this guide mainly because I have recently noticed a lot of Rftechponys joining Raidforums, clicking the first link they see in the shoutbox and spamming the chat with "123 for Door giveaway," thinking that it is 'Raiding.' Now, this may be fun just to tease the streamer, especially if you cannot see yourself getting them to Skype you or giveaway their stream key. However, it is not how you reach the main objectives of Raiding.

Objectives in Raiding

1. Acquire the stream key. This is the golden ticket to hijacking a stream, I will delve into more detail later.

2. Getting the streamer to delete System32. After acquiring the stream key, you may proceed to attempt to get the user to delete System32. This may be slightly more difficult.

3. Broadcasting on the streamers behalf. This is where you put the stream key to good use, Again I will go into more detailed after.

How to find a decent target

Firstly, the main targets are those who are prone to social engineering, such as small children or autistic people. Here is a few factors to take into account before choosing a target:

1. Do they have a microphone? If no, do not raid.
2. Do they have a webcam? If no, make sure they have a young voice.
3. Are they under 15? If yes, they are usually a good target
4. Are they "Special"? Autistic skrubs are easy to convince, however make sure they don't have their carers with them.
5. Do they speak English? Usually a bad idea to raid someone foreign.

Now, there are several places to find such targets which fit the criteria, usually found in these places: 
- http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Minecraft
- http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/ROBLOX
- http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/RuneScape

Obviously you do not need to follow this criteria to raid someone, nor do you need to use the links above, however I find them as the most effective means of getting a successful raid going.

Acquiring the stream key

This is the most important part of the raid. My personal preference is using the following manner to obtain the key, however you do not have to follow it:
1. Get everyone on board to spam the chat, not too heavily, with "No sound?" or "I can't hear anything."
2. After a minute the streamer will usually respond. They will either call you out by saying "They must be trolls" or they will become confused. If they are confused, you should have them by the balls.
3. Convince them that they have an audio issue and convince them to also give out their Skype name to be "Assisted." You can use a fake 'Twitch Support' account or just use a general troll account.
4. When you have them on Skype, you must remain calm. If you burst out into laughter like an 11 year old girl mid-Skype, then you're gonna have a bad time. You must sound professional and convincing. Use random technical words to bullshit your way to their trust. If you are good enough, you can put on a fake accent while you speak to help entertain the Twitch viewers.
5. Once you have their trust, tell them you need the stream key to fix the audio issue by running it through a program on your computer then tell them to turn off their PC for 5 mins. 
6. Open OBS or similar streaming software and stream on their behalf once they have took their stream for 5 mins. Use videos and sites such as Meatspin, KKK Moonman, Liveleak ISIS beheadings, Sanic Ear rape.
7. Wait for the ban.
8. Repeat on different user.

I hope this has been of great help  Rolleyes
THANK YOU!

We may not be able to have a Rftechpony test, but this is better than nothing
what if i have no mic
(04-22-2015, 08:43 PM)tumblrwhitefeminist Wrote:  what if i have no mic

Stop being a skrub and buy one.
(04-22-2015, 09:59 PM)Jimmy_Rustles Wrote:  

i'm only 13 u fgt

can i use the skype chat to tell him shit
(04-23-2015, 10:39 AM)tumblrwhitefeminist Wrote:  

i'm only 13 u fgt

can i use the skype chat to tell him shit

Kek, Kiddies on these forums. Go back to 9gag where you belong skid.

>u
My picture is my response yet again.
(04-23-2015, 10:39 AM)tumblrwhitefeminist Wrote:  i'm only 13 u fgt

Fuck off underageb&

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raiding Guide Gaz 10 1,764 10-14-2016, 02:00 AM
Last Post: whatwereuthinkin
  The art of twitch raiding Sakolov 2 987 06-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Last Post: MemeMachine
  A Serious guide on how to not be a Newfag Lagboy 9 3,281 04-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Wyze
  Twitch Raiding Basics 101 Knowanoah 0 822 02-08-2016, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Knowanoah
  How Not To Be A Newfag/Skid (A guide by a newfag) jretzios 6 1,521 12-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Kenpachi