Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Raid fails.
You faggots need to chill the fuck out and stop being so obvious when you do this. It's like you WANT to get caught. I'm going to start a raid, but don't be a fucking faggot. Like seriously, when we do my raid, no more of this delete system 32 or shoe on head shit. Especially no dead give aways like "____ Or Riot". We have to have some new, fresh, dank OC. Now who agrees?
(03-23-2015, 05:37 AM)PanzerDog Wrote:  You faggots need to chill the fuck out and stop being so obvious when you do this. It's like you WANT to get caught. I'm going to start a raid, but don't be a fucking faggot. Like seriously, when we do my raid, no more of this delete system 32 or shoe on head shit. Especially no dead give aways like "____ Or Riot". We have to have some new, fresh, dank OC. Now who agrees?
yee, also hitler is my #2 hero next to sandusky
6/10 agreement
shoe on head lives on
system32 should be used on solo young shits or when a lot of people say to do it
new shit = yee
(03-23-2015, 05:41 AM)GiveMeTheDongOnii-Chan Wrote:  6/10 agreement
shoe on head lives on
system32 should be used on solo young shits or when a lot of people say to do it
new shit = yee
Shoe on head is giveaway at this point. 
system32 thing, I am in agreement.

Now what should the dank oc be?
Should we come up with a less obvious virus thing? something to obtain stream key/skype.
i agree with system32
shoe on head is a huge giveaway at this point
(03-23-2015, 05:49 AM)tevye101 Wrote:  Should we come up with a less obvious virus thing? something to obtain stream key/skype.
I agree. But all the ass monkeys jumping on the old trains giving the raids away is killing raiding lately. I can't even get any good OC for youtube/elsewhere because of these guys. They are trolling the fucking trolls. (unintentionally)

Someone find a new website like meat spin. Also if we raid again we have to work together. None of this solo bullshit. That's also killing it.
(03-23-2015, 05:52 AM)PanzerDog Wrote:  
(03-23-2015, 05:49 AM)tevye101 Wrote:  Should we come up with a less obvious virus thing? something to obtain stream key/skype.
I agree. But all the ass monkeys jumping on the old trains giving the raids away is killing raiding lately. I can't even get any good OC for youtube/elsewhere because of these guys. They are trolling the fucking trolls. (unintentionally)

Someone find a new website like meat spin. Also if we raid again we have to work together. None of this solo bullshit. That's also killing it.
sourmath.com might still work
(03-23-2015, 05:55 AM)CaptHotCock Wrote:  

Go find out if it does. Because meat spin is over used. We need to evolve with our targets. We are using the same old tactics for year after year and they've found out.
(03-23-2015, 05:58 AM)PanzerDog Wrote:  

Go find out if it does. Because meat spin is over used. We need to evolve with our targets. We are using the same old tactics for year after year and they've found out.
had some friends try it, it works btw its three old guys fucking each other in the bathtub
(03-23-2015, 06:01 AM)CaptHotCock Wrote:  

had some friends try it, it works btw its three old guys fucking each other in the bathtub
Very good. Now do me a favor and get as many trolls on this forum to read this post as possible. If we are to successfully raid, this is a must see.
(03-23-2015, 06:02 AM)PanzerDog Wrote:  
(03-23-2015, 06:01 AM)CaptHotCock Wrote:  
(03-23-2015, 05:52 AM)PanzerDog Wrote:  I agree. But all the ass monkeys jumping on the old trains giving the raids away is killing raiding lately. I can't even get any good OC for youtube/elsewhere because of these guys. They are trolling the fucking trolls. (unintentionally)

Very good. Now do me a favor and get as many trolls on this forum to read this post as possible. If we are to successfully raid, this is a must see.
Also we need something less obvious then system32.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BIGGEST RAID EVER DONE ON RAID FORUMS NEED EVERYONES HELP qtlax 0 317 10-14-2017, 03:58 AM
Last Post: qtlax
  Twitch Raid Boys! Raid this loser. BigDeeAllDay 0 306 08-28-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: BigDeeAllDay
Thumbsup You can raid some animal niggas (ongoing raid) ulikmemz 0 427 07-30-2017, 02:48 AM
Last Post: ulikmemz
  Raid this guy! His title is "Raid Ready!" https://www.twitch.tv/stylezstreams WAWPics 0 585 02-23-2017, 01:44 AM
Last Post: WAWPics
Rainbow Dank Raid GO RAID 4 NUDES TrezyRaids 0 697 04-17-2016, 10:24 PM
Last Post: TrezyRaids