Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Raid Forum's Sociopaths.
I've heard the term "sociopaths" thrown around when referring to our group from an outside perspective. I wondered how many there actually were in Raid Forums. If anyone in the group really is a sociopath or if you all just have a customized set of morals that allow you to warp your sense of empathy. About a year ago I was diagnosed as a sociopath by a psychotherapist.

My therapist put it this way, I have most if not all tendencies of a sociopath, but I do not fit in the category of psychopath due to my ability to form small attachments to certain people. She said that the condition does not have anything to do with my intellectual capability because my iq test stated that I was above 125.

It's just the way I am. I wasn't neglected, I had an okay childhood. But, I was just different. I've felt sadness, and I've felt pain, but there is a lack of this emotion and empathy in my mind, recognizing the problem doesn't fix it though; I can recognize situations when I should feel empathetic, but that doesn't make me feel that way.

So, my question is, Is there anyone else that lives and feels the same way? Have you been diagnosed? Please, don't respond if you're under 13 years old and or have watched Dexter and think it would be "cool" to be a psychopath. Anyways, thanks.
I can feel empathy and emotions and attachment, but I can watch beheadings, fucked up shit and not feel empathy, I laugh at fucked up jokes. I don't rly know
I DON'T, GIVE A, FUCK!!!!1!11!1

In all seriousness though, I'm a person who de-attachs from his emotions to focus more on his "Main Goals" in life without anything holding him back. Now relating to this, I mean as long as you're not doing anything bad physically then I think there's no problem but I can kind of relate to what you're saying.
This thread is to deep for me, so many feels.
(05-05-2015, 12:14 PM)Youredead Wrote:  This thread is to deep for me, so many feels.

So deep adele can roll in it ...
Step 1. Don't Ruin Someones Life

All I Follow.
(05-05-2015, 04:13 AM)p0rky Wrote:  I can feel empathy and emotions and attachment, but I can watch beheadings, fucked up shit and not feel empathy, I laugh at fucked up jokes. I don't rly know

I do the same. Beheadings are fun arent they?
maybe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello anyone can tell me how this forum is made? domino 3 115 09-12-2017, 05:20 AM
Last Post: domino
  Any good Forum Dump Tutorials? 5sSFtpM26y 4 219 06-30-2017, 12:18 AM
Last Post: TyrusX
  A Story From Another Forum (demon Forum) QCJ 14 719 06-06-2017, 06:42 AM
Last Post: rrxxrrdd
  Old member of this forum found dead TSJ 11 610 05-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Ruski
  What is this forum trying to achieve? PapaJohn 15 1,425 05-31-2016, 03:32 PM
Last Post: TSJ