Raid Forum has made me famous. ha!ha!ha! 4 that, a free file
by Crazyoldfart - January 28, 2021 at 07:25 PM
(January 28, 2021 at 07:25 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: The file below is free, just wanted you to read the LIES these retards are saying about me. I have NEVER sold a fuckin' thing on here & I'm not a thief. I use data to LOCATE people with & that is all I do. My Voter Registration lists & Consumer Data files are fucking PUBLIC RECORDS.
   Fucking Ancestry & FamilySearch both have them on their sites. These retards can't get that through their thick fucking heads.  This is just one of the many I have seen with the same fucking LIES in it. Greenmoon2019 sells data, mainly phones, he is not a thief & gets his shit from some of the same sources that I do. He is not on here these daze under that name, because of these retards. Me, they can suck my dick, I'm doing NOTHING ILLEGAL. I collect PUBLIC RECORDS. Fuck these pieces of shit & their LIES.  https://fraudwatchinternational.com/all/...d-hacking/    

FREE FILE if you want it.  

whatap.agent.database.tar.gz    21.0 MB

https://gofile.io/d/xa6qws

What did you expect? Most journalists and law enforcement people these days are lazy. That means the journalists will print whatever crap they can get away with that will sell and law enforcement types will go after the easiest targets, regardless of whether they did anything wrong. As most journalists tend to be left wing these days, and law enforcement attracts right wingers, I'd say the blame for the situation transcends normal politics.
(February 01, 2021 at 06:07 AM)goldenbruce Wrote:
(January 28, 2021 at 07:25 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: The file below is free, just wanted you to read the LIES these retards are saying about me. I have NEVER sold a fuckin' thing on here & I'm not a thief. I use data to LOCATE people with & that is all I do. My Voter Registration lists & Consumer Data files are fucking PUBLIC RECORDS.
   Fucking Ancestry & FamilySearch both have them on their sites. These retards can't get that through their thick fucking heads.  This is just one of the many I have seen with the same fucking LIES in it. Greenmoon2019 sells data, mainly phones, he is not a thief & gets his shit from some of the same sources that I do. He is not on here these daze under that name, because of these retards. Me, they can suck my dick, I'm doing NOTHING ILLEGAL. I collect PUBLIC RECORDS. Fuck these pieces of shit & their LIES.  https://fraudwatchinternational.com/all/...d-hacking/    

FREE FILE if you want it.  

whatap.agent.database.tar.gz    21.0 MB

https://gofile.io/d/xa6qws

What did you expect? Most journalists and law enforcement people these days are lazy. That means the journalists will print whatever crap they can get away with that will sell and law enforcement types will go after the easiest targets, regardless of whether they did anything wrong. As most journalists tend to be left wing these days, and law enforcement attracts right wingers, I'd say the blame for the situation transcends normal politics.

They should remove your "Negative (-10): for being a bitch boy dickrider" by wishiwasbetter ....................................... this turd, ( WishyDickLicker, or better known as SwishyDickLicker to most of us.) is the biggest CUNT on RF & his opinion does not matter to any of those who use this site. You need to file a grievance against this pussy & get that removed. Most people never look to see why a person has a negative reputation & will believe that shit about you. They should have removed this pussy from the site a long time ago. The cunt contributes nothing & is a fucking lying thieving bastard who trolls this site looking to fuck those who don't know who he is & he has other handles too, so be careful of running into him folks.
  I gave you a positive +3 & maybe others can increase it, to undo his shit. I gave it to you because you at least formed a sentence & spelled things correctly, which is always a big PLUS in my book. lol !!
Very kind of you, but as I see it, this isn't a beauty contest and the forum member who gave me the negative rating has "issues". Thanks for all your contributions.
"Fraud watch international" and most they can find is some posts on Raid + Dread. Pathetic.

You do you oldfart, fuck these niggas, lazy ass clickbait journalism.
that was an amusing read. its not like the government literally sells the data or gives it away for free themselves or anything. no, of course not. just these evil people online sharing it for free. lmao.

thanks for everything you do share. i know that it has been of great value to me.
That's right! Crazyoldfart is a stalker and suspect pedo, not a thief or seller of stolen goods.
As always, thanks for sharing Crazyoldfart. Much appreciated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
2015 Experian file, the WHOLE God Damn thing, not half a file Crazyoldfart 52 13,229 March 28, 2021 at 04:30 AM
Last Post: PandaNapkin73
Free ID file on MEGA Crazyoldfart 12 3,356 November 25, 2020 at 07:39 PM
Last Post: Demo10
FREE - HAUTELOOK FILE#14 859K VALIDATAED AND CLEANED ceecil1959 0 1,024 June 16, 2020 at 07:24 AM
Last Post: ceecil1959