Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
RIP RIP MOB
Username: xxniggerfaggotxx
Date joined:3-16
Time spent online: 
1 Day, 4 Hours, 57 Minutes, 20 Seconds

Raiding experience: I've raided and prank called many people on YouNow, Twitch, and just calling dominos and shit since the day I joined, I'm a Rftechpony, but I'll keep on plugging along and learning shit.
What faction(s) would you like to join?: Recorders/Spammers
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.): nah fuck that
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.): edit videos, stream, recording.
(03-21-2016, 10:52 PM)xxniggerfaggotxx Wrote:  Username: xxniggerfaggotxx
Date joined:3-16
Time spent online: 
1 Day, 4 Hours, 57 Minutes, 20 Seconds

Raiding experience: I've raided and prank called many people on YouNow, Twitch, and just calling dominos and shit since the day I joined, I'm a Rftechpony, but I'll keep on plugging along and learning shit.
What faction(s) would you like to join?: Recorders/Spammers
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.): nah fuck that
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.): edit videos, stream, recording.

ACCEPTED FOR THE SPAMMERS FACTION PM ME YOUR SKYPE
(03-21-2016, 10:52 PM)MemeMachine Wrote:  Im so good i dont need to write a app to get accepted boii

Use the app you nigger
(03-21-2016, 10:55 PM)coocoolio Wrote:  
Hello, can i get into this team?

USE TEH FUKIN APP
Ayy can I spew da dank meymeys plz b0ss

I be good memer from da alaskas

Cyka blyat fucking american Keepo
(03-21-2016, 11:00 PM)itsnotqwerty Wrote:  Ayy can I spew da dank meymeys plz b0ss

I be good memer from da alaskas

Cyka blyat fucking american Keepo

USE DEH FUKIN APP
Username:FaZe
Date joined: 05-31-2015(old account) 02-16-2016 (new account)
Time spent online: 2 days
Raiding experience: alot i can fuck people up
What faction(s) would you like to join?: spammer/recorder I can spam easy and I can record and edit videos pretty well
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.): no fuck the police I hope they cry and then bottle it up and give it to me
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.): no
(03-22-2016, 12:02 AM)FaZe Wrote:  Username:FaZe
Date joined: 05-31-2015(old account)  02-16-2016 (new account)
Time spent online: 2 days
Raiding experience: alot i can fuck people up
What faction(s) would you like to join?: spammer/recorder I can spam easy and I can record and edit videos pretty well
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.): no fuck the police I hope they cry and then bottle it up and give it to me
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.): no

ACCEPTED, PM ME YOUR SKYPE
(03-22-2016, 12:17 AM)JackzBooter Wrote:  [Image: 1-001239-nudist-320x240.jpg]

ip ban incoming
Still waiting to be accepted bro Cool
(03-22-2016, 01:03 AM)alllohasnackbar Wrote:  Username:alllohasnackbar
Date joined:05-30-2015
Time spent online:1 Month, 4 Days, 17 Hours, 49 Minutes, 52 Seconds
Raiding experience:channel africa, 4chan, rf cancer raids
What faction(s) would you like to join?:spammer obvsly
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.):what are u? fucking gay?
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.):  Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa

K ACCEPTED PM ME YOUR SKYPE
Username: N3XITH
Date joined: 3/20/2016 (Rftechpony to this forum)
Time spent online: Around 24/7
Raiding experience: 1.5 years
What faction(s) would you like to join?: Recording
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.): fuck that shit
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.):

I don't have a mic because im fucking poor