Video 
Team is disbanded

Ffffffffffff
Username:Asik
Date joined:look ur self
Time spent online:look ur self
Raiding experience:much
What faction(s) would you like to join?:all including cowoner
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.):no nigga
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.):u kno me
Ban reason: Leaking information about RF members in shoutbox. MSG me for proof. (Permanent)
(03-21-2016, 02:20 PM)AsikPro Wrote:  Username:Asik
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.):no nigga
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.):u kno me

DENIED CO-OWNER
What faction do you actually want to join nigger, can you even dox?
(03-21-2016, 02:23 PM)Wyze Wrote:  
(03-21-2016, 02:20 PM)AsikPro Wrote:  Username:Asik

DENIED CO-OWNER
What faction do you actually want to join nigger, can you even dox?

i can dox i can be co-owner fuck u dude im dankes memer doxer swatter and stuff dude make me co-owner or ill swat ur dead greandmsdafgysadhklgasdgasdg
Ban reason: Leaking information about RF members in shoutbox. MSG me for proof. (Permanent)
Username: Spoopy
Date joined:12-10-2015
Time spent online: 4 days and 16 hours
Raiding experience: i would say pretty good
What faction(s) would you like to join?: Recorders or spammers
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.): No fuck the streamer my only weakness is the cringe infact the crying make my willy hard
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.):i can edit and record or graphics
(03-21-2016, 02:25 PM)Spoopy Wrote:  Username: Spoopy
Date joined:12-10-2015
Time spent online: 4 days and 16 hours
Raiding experience: i would say pretty good
What faction(s) would you like to join?: Recorders or spammers
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.): No fuck the streamer my only weakness is the cringe infact the crying make my willy hard
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.):i can edit and record or graphics

ACCEPTED TO RECORDERS AND SPAMMERS. PM ME YOUR SKYPE.
Username: Sibez
Date joined: 10-22-2015
Time spent online: 1 Month, 1 Day, 10 Hours, 57 Minutes, 17 Seconds (yeah i have no life)
Raiding experience: Ive raided since March 2015. My 1 year anniversary of raiding was a couple weeks or so ago. Part of numerous teams such as Toucan Team, Team Cyber War, Channel Africa, Team ADUB, along with a few other small teams (team fitness Keepo ) As I further elaborate below, I have hardware destruction experience, which is always top kek,
What faction(s) would you like to join?: Co-owner if possible. Otherwize just throw me in doxing. However I think an SE team would help as we can get hijacks and shit.
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.): MUH MORALS Kappa no I wont feel bad lmao i had a kid cry after i got him to throw his macbook pro in the oven, then pour salt over it, followed by "lightly" tapping it with a hammer.
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.): RIP TEAM FITNESS 2k16
accept me or ill swat u
(03-21-2016, 02:59 PM)Sibez Wrote:  Username: Sibez
Time spent online: 1 Month, 1 Day, 10 Hours, 57 Minutes, 17 Seconds (yeah i have no life)
Raiding experience: Ive raided since March 2015. My 1 year anniversary of raiding was a couple weeks or so ago. Part of numerous teams such as Toucan Team, Team Cyber War, Channel Africa, Team ADUB, along with a few other small teams (team fitness Keepo ) As I further elaborate below, I  have hardware destruction experience, which is always top kek,
What faction(s) would you like to join?: Co-owner if possible. Otherwize just throw me in doxing. However I think an SE team would help as we can get hijacks and shit.
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.): MUH MORALS Kappa no I wont feel bad lmao i had a kid cry after i got him to throw his macbook pro in the oven, then pour salt over it, followed by "lightly" tapping it with a hammer.
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.): RIP TEAM FITNESS 2k16

CO OWNER ACCEPTED, HOWEVER YOU ALSO HAVE TO BE IN LE DOX SQUAD
(03-21-2016, 03:03 PM)Wyze Wrote:  
(03-21-2016, 02:59 PM)Sibez Wrote:  Username: Sibez
Raiding experience: Ive raided since March 2015. My 1 year anniversary of raiding was a couple weeks or so ago. Part of numerous teams such as Toucan Team, Team Cyber War, Channel Africa, Team ADUB, along with a few other small teams (team fitness Keepo ) As I further elaborate below, I  have hardware destruction experience, which is always top kek,

CO OWNER ACCEPTED, HOWEVER YOU ALSO HAVE TO BE IN LE DOX SQUAD

Sure, I'll join Dox Squad as well.
Username: thesecretjew
Date joined: 20th may 2015
Time spent online: 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 13 Hours, 51 Minutes, 29 Seconds
Raiding experience: Plenty
What faction(s) would you like to join?: dox squad
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.): Yes ofc Kappa
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.): A LOT. in the past week doxed memestar and got him banned 4 being underage and yesterday did this to @pepsicool http://pastebin.com/fH5Emswz
(03-21-2016, 10:48 PM)thesecretjew Wrote:  Username: thesecretjew
Date joined: 20th may 2015
Time spent online: 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 13 Hours, 51 Minutes, 29 Seconds
Raiding experience: Plenty
What faction(s) would you like to join?: dox squad
Are you a moralfag? (Will you feel bad if the streamer starts crying, etc.): Yes ofc Kappa
Anything you would like to add? (This is where to add proof of doxing ability, if you can edit videos, make graphics, etc.): A LOT. in the past week doxed memestar and got him banned 4 being underage and yesterday did this to @pepsicool http://pastebin.com/fH5Emswz

ACCEPTED IF I DON'T ALREADY HAVE YOUR SKYPE PM IT TO ME PLEASE