[RESOLVED] Probable Scammer Report - wqwq/umongo - Signs of a scammer
by ELLlOT ALDERSON - April 25, 2021 at 10:37 AM
Hi Admin!

First of all, I'd like to say sorry for posting this here, but I'd like to stop his stup*dness.

Name: wqwq (formerly known as umongo who was banned before by Admins)

Product: OSWE Report

How did you get scammed: Not yet but it shows signs of a scammer since he has a track record in this forum already.

Time of scam: No scamming yet but he's trying to.

Screenshots/Evidences:

Multiple Accounts + Different Discord Nickname but same Discord ID
Search for #9241
[Image: VI6qH03.png]
[Image: 7eV5yd0.png]
[Image: ykOIWR4.png]
[Image: zwIcV4b.png]

Links:
https://raidforums.com/Thread-SELLING-Cy...ht=%239241
https://raidforums.com/Thread-SELLING-16...ht=%239241
https://raidforums.com/Thread-Free-Flag-...ht=%239241

Conversation that he wants to see the proof and post it on raidforums and he is pretend to be a middle man and wanted to sell it to a friend.
[Image: V8ZDz6E.png]
[Image: Jhiic4V.png]
You show no proof but I am a possible scammer? How many drugs you took today?
(April 25, 2021 at 10:39 AM)wqwq Wrote: You show no proof but I am a possible scammer? How many drugs you took today?

Would you mind checking your profile, uhmm look at the reputation part. Too many negative feedback right?
Btw, they don’t have multiple Discord Accounts, take a look at the Discriminator (#0000) it doesn’t change (and even if it did, it’d just be another sign that they changed their name) if you’re having a quarrel with another user feel free to negative rep them, but you cannot implicate that they’re a scammer in the aforementioned reputation.
(April 25, 2021 at 10:42 AM)ELLlOT ALDERSON Wrote:
(April 25, 2021 at 10:39 AM)wqwq Wrote: You show no proof but I am a possible scammer? How many drugs you took today?

Would you mind checking your profile, uhmm look at the reputation part. Too many negative feedback right?

For a forum full of kids on drugs like you, never too many (especially froom new users (2020+) like you.
I had pleased customers years ago you even found out about this forum. Smile)
(April 25, 2021 at 10:42 AM)moot Wrote: Btw, they don’t have multiple Discord Accounts, take a look at the Discriminator (#0000) it doesn’t change (and even if it did, it’d just be another sign that they changed their name) if you’re having a quarrel with another user feel free to negative rep them, but you cannot implicate that they’re a scammer in the aforementioned reputation.

Thanks for the reply moot! I already gave him a negative reps. He's so annoying.
(April 25, 2021 at 10:46 AM)ELLlOT ALDERSON Wrote:
(April 25, 2021 at 10:42 AM)moot Wrote: Btw, they don’t have multiple Discord Accounts, take a look at the Discriminator (#0000) it doesn’t change (and even if it did, it’d just be another sign that they changed their name) if you’re having a quarrel with another user feel free to negative rep them, but you cannot implicate that they’re a scammer in the aforementioned reputation.

Thanks for the reply moot! I already gave him a negative reps. He's so annoying.
I just don't like stupid scamming kids like you, that's all. If you were legit, you would post proofs in threads like others did and have no problem with showing your genuine char. However, that's not your case.
All I can say is Discord ID is unique. They can change nickname but the ID after the hashtag is the same all the time.

June 2020, admins banned umongo then new user named wqwq appeared in July 2020 haha. Check the screenshots above.
(April 25, 2021 at 10:49 AM)ELLlOT ALDERSON Wrote: All I can say is Discord ID is unique. They can change nickname but the ID after the hashtag is the same all the time.

June 2020, admins banned umongo then new user named wqwq appeared in July 2020 haha. Check the screenshots above.
It seems you have an understanding problem. Read moot's reply again, pal.
(April 25, 2021 at 10:51 AM)wqwq Wrote:
(April 25, 2021 at 10:49 AM)ELLlOT ALDERSON Wrote: All I can say is Discord ID is unique. They can change nickname but the ID after the hashtag is the same all the time.

Yeah here's the receipt: https://discord.fandom.com/wiki/Discriminator

You are not a Nitro or Nitro Classic user so your ID will stay the same. Learn to research and read.
(April 25, 2021 at 10:53 AM)ELLlOT ALDERSON Wrote:
(April 25, 2021 at 10:51 AM)wqwq Wrote:

Yeah here's the receipt: https://discord.fandom.com/wiki/Discriminator

You are not a Nitro or Nitro Classic user so your ID will stay the same. Learn to research and read.
However, same discord doesn't imply same person as per deleting an account the account DB regenerates the # number up to someone else. Yet that account was mine indeed, however I've seen someone else as Halsenkey #9241 (with now my #) before I even imagine that name. Do your research and math and beat that low IQ up. As I said, I sold here since early (ian 2019) and that's before your poor blackmail tries.
This thread is pretty confusing, theyre the same person and had been banned before, unless RF rules allows you recreate a new RF account even-though ure banned before at some point then there is no scamming here or breaking any rules

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[RESOLVED] Scam @comboroboa is scammer DamaAlive 4 244 May 04, 2021 at 04:41 PM
Last Post: Jaw
[RESOLVED] [RESOLVED] User-private1506 SCAMMER tefa 3 703 May 01, 2021 at 07:54 AM
Last Post: Burpingjimmy_Bot
[RESOLVED] Scammer beckywalker690 leakme 6 253 April 30, 2021 at 04:08 PM
Last Post: Jaw