[REQUEST] I Need Lookup SSN+DOB From Name and Address
by alitabisfzg80 - November 25, 2021 at 05:34 PM
Heart 
Hi mates.
Need a website or tool that can help me check personal information like SSN and DOB from name and address. Thank you a lot, best regard!  Heart Heart Heart Heart
I can provide you with the service message me
If you had just asked for a birthday, I would have done it, but I don't give out SSN's, nobody needs them. I use them to locate people with.
(November 25, 2021 at 05:34 PM)alitabisfzg80 Wrote: Hi mates.

Need a website or tool that can help me check personal information like SSN and DOB from name and address. Thank you a lot, best regard!  Heart Heart Heart Heart

No problem!

http://*do not use url shorteners*/cprE9

They have all the SSNs.
(November 26, 2021 at 04:09 AM)ThinkingOne Wrote:
(November 25, 2021 at 05:34 PM)alitabisfzg80 Wrote: Hi mates.

No problem!

They have all the SSNs.

Sorry. But please detail me. I very appreciate it! Heart Heart Heart

(November 25, 2021 at 06:10 PM)Rimmii Wrote: I can provide you with the service  message me

check DM pls! I just sent you message
Quote:No problem!

They have all the SSNs.

Ah, I didn't realize my ruse was going to be automatically prevented. That URL shortener goes to https://www.ssa.gov/employer/ssnv.htm.
(November 26, 2021 at 02:10 PM)ThinkingOne Wrote:
Quote:No problem!

They have all the SSNs.

Ah, I didn't realize my ruse was going to be automatically prevented. That URL shortener goes to https://www.ssa.gov/employer/ssnv.htm.

Thank you so much, ThinkingOne. I tried it but this gov website requires SSN which is what I'm finding. Do u have other ideas? Thank u so much!
ssn.is
robocheck.cm
legal.thomsonreuters.com/en/products/people-map
(November 28, 2021 at 06:36 AM)wishiwasbetter Wrote: ssn.is
robocheck.cm

The key to that is this:  PeopleMap allows you to conduct "legal due diligence" and "legal research" in one place.
  He needs a reason to be asking for a persons SSN & other details. This site is used by lawyers, Licensed PI's, Skip Tracers, Law Enforcement, those who have a LEGAL need to know for asking for this information.
  This is another site that does the same thing & is used by Law Enforcement & Licensed PI's. It has some bad ass data & I wish at the time I was using it, I had downloaded some of it, years ago. (I used it while working for a Licensed PI, who is now retired)
   http://www.gorillatrace.com/   (you need a LICENSE to gain access & you need to prove it, they check you out first.) Its a great database, has all countries, from all over the world. Even though is shows US states, it is based in Israel. (go figure)

Just noticed this: NEW ACCESS TO GORILLATRACE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected] FOR NEW ACCESS OPTIONS.

??????????? I wonder why ??????????
(November 28, 2021 at 01:47 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
robocheck.cm

The key to that is this:  PeopleMap allows you to conduct "legal due diligence" and "legal research" in one place.
  He needs a reason to be asking for a persons SSN & other details. This site is used by lawyers, Licensed PI's, Skip Tracers, Law Enforcement, those who have a LEGAL need to know for asking for this information.
  This is another site that does the same thing & is used by Law Enforcement & Licensed PI's. It has some bad ass data & I wish at the time I was using it, I had downloaded some of it, years ago. (I used it while working for a Licensed PI, who is now retired)
   http://www.gorillatrace.com/   (you need a LICENSE to gain access & you need to prove it, they check you out first.) Its a great database, has all countries, from all over the world. Even though is shows US states, it is based in Israel. (go figure)

Just noticed this:  NEW ACCESS TO GORILLATRACE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

He didnt ask about legal options so I didnt assume. And access to westlaw public records and people maps and other services offered by them are generally obtained through cracked/bruteforced/logged accounts of legitimate clients/LEO/Attorneys/Paralegals etc, I have quite a few of them

[Image: westtlaw.png]

different acccounts have different levels of access / entitled - authorized services obviously. And im the last person to throw some blanket judgment around like ignorantly assuming that anyone utilizing any black/grey methods available for their purpose is a criminal out to steal from people, and that suddenly i know the guy and have him figured out. The same as I dont by for a second any self proclaimed "researcher" or "people finder" is on the up and up because if they were they surely wouldnt mind making mention of who they are, where their business is listed, and by now should have open reviews at this point somewhere or atleast a website, and surely a business license for their state. I wont even get into the amount of PII theyre storing that is probably in violation of all kinds of industry standard safe data storage practices, and definitely not official lmao. *Awkward cough* but maybe you could address the elephant in the room regarding all that smellyoldorgyfart?

To be frank you seem to feel the need to constantly post and call out people and make a shit load of assumptions like anyone looks at you as righteous or cares about your judgement cast..... You feel the constant need to tell everyone in everyone post how legit you are and the reason you personally need ssn's for finding missing people and you would never share with criminals and blah blah..... You are not a legit business, nor a professional service, nor authorized to store PII to whatever you feel is "secure enough" to you or whatever your "friend" told you. I guarantee you dont have a business license in your state, nor are you certified to handle/store/maintain any PII officially because this isnt just data/bases you downloaded which many are free to do for many reasons not always obvious, you are actually using this data to perform your "people finding" which means you are some armchair detective fumbling around plugging peoples shit in here and there and you probably literally have no idea what im even talking about lol. Every other post you laugh about how out of touch you are with technology these days, and how old you are and how things used to be back before cars or whatever.

Now you be good, im afraid i have an errand to run. Heard a rumor theres a bunch of cocaine batches in my area with lethal fentanyl levels in them so im gonna run around from spot to spot like charlie with the golden ticket until i can finally fuck myself off proper. Happy turkey day and always remember that for every person in your life that you think gives a shit about you always know that there are a billion others who dont.
robocheck.cm

Thank great bro so much! I sent you email, please check and help me.

(November 28, 2021 at 04:17 PM)wishiwasbetter Wrote:
robocheck.cm

He didnt ask about legal options so I didnt assume. And access to westlaw public records and people maps and other services offered by them are generally obtained through cracked/bruteforced/logged accounts of legitimate clients/LEO/Attorneys/Paralegals etc, I have quite a few of them

[Image: westtlaw.png]

different acccounts have different levels of access / entitled - authorized services obviously. And im the last person to throw some blanket judgment around like ignorantly assuming that anyone utilizing any black/grey methods available for their purpose is a criminal out to steal from people, and that suddenly i know the guy and have him figured out. The same as I dont by for a second any self proclaimed "researcher" or "people finder" is on the up and up because if they were they surely wouldnt mind making mention of who they are, where their business is listed, and by now should have open reviews at this point somewhere or atleast a website, and surely a business license for their state. I wont even get into the amount of PII theyre storing that is probably in violation of all kinds of industry standard safe data storage practices, and definitely not official lmao. *Awkward cough* but maybe you could address the elephant in the room regarding all that smellyoldorgyfart?

To be frank you seem to feel the need to constantly post and call out people and make a shit load of assumptions like anyone looks at you as righteous or cares about your judgement cast..... You feel the constant need to tell everyone in everyone post how legit you are and the reason you personally need ssn's for finding missing people and you would never share with criminals and blah blah..... You are not a legit business, nor a professional service, nor authorized to store PII to whatever you feel is "secure enough" to you or whatever your "friend" told you. I guarantee you dont have a business license in your state, nor are you certified to handle/store/maintain any PII officially because this isnt just data/bases you downloaded which many are free to do for many reasons not always obvious, you are actually using this data to perform your "people finding" which means you are some armchair detective fumbling around plugging peoples shit in here and there and you probably literally have no idea what im even talking about lol. Every other post you laugh about how out of touch you are with technology these days, and how old you are and how things used to be back before cars or whatever.

Now you be good, im afraid i have an errand to run. Heard a rumor theres a bunch of cocaine batches in my area with lethal fentanyl levels in them so im gonna run around from spot to spot like charlie with the golden ticket until i can finally fuck myself off proper. Happy turkey day and always remember that for every person in your life that you think gives a shit about you always know that there are a billion others who dont.

I just need this information to register Stripe account and pass the Stripe's card verification, no more. My country was not supported. But everything quite hard as a normal person like me. :(

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[REQUEST] i need a database like email:pass coming from us + uk . deptrai02oa 0 554 November 23, 2021 at 02:51 PM
Last Post: deptrai02oa
Colombian Patient Medical Records 100k - ( Full Name, Email, Address, Phone & more) DataBox 7 3,250 October 20, 2021 at 09:06 AM
Last Post: Lycanroc
TXT [Sale-Sample] 131K CN [Name, Phone, Address] j0hn1 2 1,517 September 20, 2021 at 06:38 PM
Last Post: Lycanroc