[REQUEST] CEOs and CFOs leads and data
by valgalaxy - September 25, 2021 at 12:29 AM
I am searching for CEOs and CFOs leads and data   US EU and Asia .
Contact me in my PM
If you are not with good reputation don't bother contacting me.
Scammers dont bother reaching out to me.
(September 25, 2021 at 12:29 AM)valgalaxy Wrote: I am searching for CEOs and CFOs leads and data   US EU and Asia .
Contact me in my PM

"If you are not with good reputation don't bother contacting me." ............. glad to see someone using their heads on here. Having been on RF for a while, your reputation will eventually increase over time, if you do the right things & contribute to this forum. You should make every effort to do that & keep your nose clean, make friends & don't become the enemy on here. There is some honor among thieves when it comes to data. lol ! The first thing I look at when a person asks me anything, is their REPUTATION. Anything with a minus sign before it, needs not to contact me asking for shit. You need to repair your reputation, even if you have to kiss a lot of ass to do it. Those who just fell off the turnip truck & landed here, need to pay attention to what I just said & start building up that reputation, you do it by being a nice guy & not being an asshole. That is how you start & keep in mind, we are not stupid, those of us who have been on here for a while. Remember that.

I forgot, by the way, I have what your looking for, question is, what will you do for me to get it ? lol !
(September 25, 2021 at 02:34 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 25, 2021 at 12:29 AM)valgalaxy Wrote: I am searching for CEOs and CFOs leads and data   US EU and Asia .
Contact me in my PM

"If you are not with good reputation don't bother contacting me." ............. glad to see someone using their heads on here. Having been on RF for a while, your reputation will eventually increase over time, if you do the right things & contribute to this forum. You should make every effort to do that & keep your nose clean, make friends & don't become the enemy on here. There is some honor among thieves when it comes to data. lol ! The first thing I look at when a person asks me anything, is their REPUTATION. Anything with a minus sign before it, needs not to contact me asking for shit. You need to repair your reputation, even if you have to kiss a lot of ass to do it. Those who just fell off the turnip truck & landed here, need to pay attention to what I just said & start building up that reputation, you do it by being a nice guy & not being an asshole. That is how you start & keep in mind, we are not stupid, those of us who have been on here for a while. Remember that.

that's not true. you know how many people just collect good reputation only to scam bigger amounts ?
just check the scam reports, all of them have a shit ton of good rep
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Unsubscribed
Contact me in my PM

First of all, you posted in the wrong section.

https://prnt.sc/1tl8hld

I think you are the person who contacted me yesterday. 

Reputation is a big issue in this forum. reputation means I vouch for this person. but this does not apply here. for example I vouch for @Crazyoldfarthttps://prnt.sc/1tlbcib

use Middleman when trading because scammers are very afraid of Middleman Service managers.. Smile

It is very easy to understand the scammer. Those who have an account for 2 years but do not post other than thanking them on the forum and do not share their findings here are risky. Be careful..!!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting: https://raidforums.com/User-cetinkaya Bye you pompous faggot.
Reputation doesn't mean anything. please use the middleman service

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[REQUEST] [REQUEST] iCloud 2M emails database request. SomeoneOfficial 3 1,243 September 10, 2021 at 02:46 PM
Last Post: SomeoneOfficial
[REQUEST] Alibaba.com database request. I need B2B alibaba leads. SomeoneOfficial 1 1,093 September 09, 2021 at 04:49 PM
Last Post: abs0009990s
[REQUEST] [REQUEST] Looking for any new zealand datas leaked public NERDhq 1 1,347 September 04, 2021 at 07:49 PM
Last Post: pompompurin