[REPOST] FREE LINKED IN 2021 DB FULL
by zero01234 - November 14, 2021 at 06:16 PM

Friends This is real linkedin 2021 db,You can paste the torrent link down in webtor.io to selectively download files rather than downloading 187gb at a stretch.Please reply.
sample link

https://filetransfer.io/data-package/CFOK10RK#link

Last modified file is on 30-6-2021
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Exactly what is different about this, than what we already have that has been posted on here a dozen times before ? Show us a sample of what this looks like, so we can compare it to what we have. I personally only want English speaking countries, others want them all. When they become mixed in with every country on earth, you have to pull those records from the files. The file I'm storing Linkedin in, is already 494 GB. (some being the original files, others have been converted & into their own file.) So, what is new here ? lol !
Adding another 187 GB to this mess, takes up space & will likely have many duplicate entries. I doubt that many new people signed up in the last 11 months. I could be wrong about that, we'll see.
(November 14, 2021 at 06:41 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Exactly what is different about this, than what we already have that has been posted on here a dozen times before ? Show us a sample of what this looks like, so we can compare it to what we have. I personally only want English speaking countries, others want them all. When they become mixed in with every country on earth, you have to pull those records from the files. The file I'm storing Linkedin in, is already 494 GB. (some being the original files, others have been converted & into their own file.) So, what is new here ? lol !
  Adding another 187 GB to this mess, takes up space & will likely have many duplicate entries. I doubt that many new people signed up in the last 11 months. I could be wrong about that, we'll see.
I'll attempt to rob your house, not to steal money of other valuables. I'll just take all your data.
(November 14, 2021 at 06:45 PM)Ringer Wrote:
(November 14, 2021 at 06:41 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Exactly what is different about this, than what we already have that has been posted on here a dozen times before ? Show us a sample of what this looks like, so we can compare it to what we have. I personally only want English speaking countries, others want them all. When they become mixed in with every country on earth, you have to pull those records from the files. The file I'm storing Linkedin in, is already 494 GB. (some being the original files, others have been converted & into their own file.) So, what is new here ? lol !
I'll attempt to rob your house, not to steal money of other valuables. I'll just take all your data.

Bring a big gun & plan on using it. If you hesitate for a moment, they will carry you out in a body bag. lol ! My files, the full collection, are not connected to any internet sources, completely off line, just for this reason. When I need something, I transfer it to my laptop, takes a bit of time, but a lot safer that way. Drives hackers crazy wondering where to find them. lol ! Never store anything with an internet connection & it will stay safe that way.

Here, below this posting, is another one of these mysterious Linkedin collections. Seems everyone on the planet wants to grab their records.  https://raidforums.com/Thread-Linkedin-2021-400M-Data

By the way, your word "attempt" will be just that. lol !!
don't understand what is this
(November 14, 2021 at 07:00 PM)MilanOliver Wrote: don't understand what is this

You've been here since "Joined Sep 2019" ............ what exactly have you been looking at in all that time ?
  Reputation 0 might explain it, but I don't see where you have been interacting by posting & downloading files. Makes you wonder why your even here. lol !
does anybody have this db parsed with email : number or any other useful information would definitely cut the file size down by alot
FWIW, the sample appears to come from *either* the 416M PeopleDataLabs LinkedIn file, or the first set of the 575M LinkedIn file.
(November 14, 2021 at 07:45 PM)ThinkingOne Wrote: FWIW, the  sample appears to come from *either* the 416M PeopleDataLabs LinkedIn file, or the first set of the 575M LinkedIn file.

Exactly what I meant, its been around the piss pot looking for the handle more times than my great grandfather.  lol !
@zero01234 Free repost without credits:
https://raidforums.com/Thread-SELLING-SQ...pid4393709
https://raidforums.com/Thread-SELLING-SQ...pid4393709

This thread has been closed due to it being a repost, please check the official index & search before posting any more threads and make sure your database has not been posted yet.

Reposting can lead to a ban.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[REPOST] [REPOST] RUSSIAN SEXCLUB.RU DATABASE learnderoadx 2 846 January 20, 2022 at 09:13 PM
Last Post: Jimmy02
REPOST: FULL DATA LEAK: SINGAPORE RECRUITMENT COMPANY "Protemps" HACKED by Desorden maohack 5 1,703 December 10, 2021 at 03:49 PM
Last Post: Lycanroc
(REPOST) vapstore.de 250k Data 2021 Logsmac 3 2,483 December 10, 2021 at 03:49 PM
Last Post: Lycanroc