Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
-REMOVED-
(04-26-2016, 04:11 PM)TheSecretJewAlt Wrote:  Kek mfw fags think sexual abuse is a thing. Can you sexually abuse a broom faggot?

I agree with this awesome user
Hello everyone in this thread, I am Adrian.

The man being accused of rape, harassment,etc. Now let me give you a brief story as to what happened that lead to this outcome. I met this girl in a dating site since I've been trying to find a gf locally and I am somewhat picky when it comes to dating but this girl "M" ( her first initial) and I shared a lot in common and in fact I got somewhat attached to the girl and began to like her. This lead to her starting to love me and rush me into a relationship in which I did not agree fully nor did I really want that quick. I wanted to go on a date with her to experience what she is in real life. Before that our conversations were somewhat toxic but we managed to at least not let it get in the way, I started getting a weird feeling about her because she would be depressed all the time, or get mad, or make really odd assumptions and accusations about me which tells me she is really insecure. Fast forwarding to the date, We met at around 2 pm and I was received in the least expected way. I was hit by her ,in public, because she didn't want me to look at her face, it actually hurt and stung. I didn't really let that get in the way but it was a bad start. We continued to the movies in an awkward, no dialogue walk, she was covering her face, and she kept saying that she was going to go home instead. We finally got to the movies and it went alright from there since we started getting used to one another but here is the thing, I was in the mood and we started kissing and stuff then I ASKED her for permission to touch her boobs and butt, I always ask for consent before anything, and she didn't deny, she agreed. Then she started screaming a little and she was being loud the whole time embarrassing me and bothering the people around us. Some woman got mad and told us to shut the fuck up. This didn't bother me in the slightest but it certainly did bother her and she got mad to the point in which she wanted to pick a fight. After the movie we said bye and she just walked out. We texted and I told her that I was unsure on whether I wanted to go out or not since I knew that in the future it wasn't going to turn out good from seeing how she is. Then she got furiously mad and started cussing me out, I was really nice and tried not to fight or argue about it. She threatened me with suicide or at least tried to guilt trip me with it (she also did this before when were just talking by saying that if I left her she would end her life),shortly I left it at that. Now this didn't end after we last spoke. She got her friends on this, in which they annoyed the shit out of me since they would call me in the middle of school exams and studying, they would spam me constantly to the point of getting me mad. Now this? A raid forum to do what? keep annoying me and making this a bigger deal when it really isn't. Sure, I am an asshole but she took it all the way to the extreme and I came to the conclusion that she is a psycho and she will do anything to get back at me because she didn't get what she wanted. Which was me.

Thank you for reading,

Adrian C
(04-27-2016, 02:00 AM)wolf55 Wrote:  Hello everyone in this thread, I am Adrian.

The man being accused of rape, harassment,etc. Now let me give you a brief story as to what happened that lead to this outcome. I met this girl in a dating site since I've been trying to find a gf locally and I am somewhat picky when it comes to dating but this girl "M" ( her first initial) and I shared a lot in common and in fact I got somewhat attached to the girl and began to like her. This lead to her starting to love me and rush me into a relationship in which I did not agree fully nor did I really want that quick. I wanted to go on a date with her to experience what she is in real life. Before that our conversations were somewhat toxic but we managed to at least not let it get in the way, I started getting a weird feeling about her because she would be depressed all the time, or get mad, or make really odd assumptions and accusations about me which tells me she is really insecure. Fast forwarding to the date, We met at around 2 pm and I was received in the least expected way. I was hit by her ,in public, because she didn't want me to look at her face, it actually hurt and stung. I didn't really let that get in the way but it was a bad start. We continued to the movies in an awkward, no dialogue walk, she was covering her face, and she kept saying that she was going to go home instead. We finally got to the movies and it went alright from there since we started getting used to one another but here is the thing, I was in the mood and we started kissing and stuff then I ASKED her for permission to touch her boobs and butt, I always ask for consent before anything, and she didn't deny, she agreed. Then she started screaming a little and she was being loud the whole time embarrassing me and bothering the people around us. Some woman got mad and told us to shut the fuck up. This didn't bother me in the slightest but it certainly did bother her and she got mad to the point in which she wanted to pick a fight. After the movie we said bye and she just walked out. We texted and I told her that I was unsure on whether I wanted to go out or not since I knew that in the future it wasn't going to turn out good from seeing how she is. Then she got furiously mad and started cussing me out, I was really nice and tried not to fight or argue about it. She threatened me with suicide or at least tried to guilt trip me with it (she also did this before when were just talking by saying that if I left her she would end her life),shortly I left it at that. Now this didn't end after we last spoke. She got her friends on this, in which they annoyed the shit out of me since they would call me in the middle of school exams and studying, they would spam me constantly to the point of getting me mad. Now this? A raid forum to do what? keep annoying me and making this a bigger deal when it really isn't. Sure, I am an asshole but she took it all the way to the extreme and I came to the conclusion that she is a psycho and she will do anything to get back at me because she didn't get what she wanted. Which was me.

Thank you for reading,

Adrian C

Hello Adrian I realized that this whole thing was blown way too far out of proportion and should not have reached this level I sincerely Apologize to any stress that has come out of this situation 
woman are not worth drama to the point of raid forums and I realized this after it was too late.
(04-27-2016, 02:00 AM)wolf55 Wrote:  Hello everyone in this thread, I am Adrian.

Thank you for reading,

Adrian C

Hey adrian I forogot to say this in my last post but "M" Had nothing to do with this it was all my idea

-derek

Thank you for reading,

Adrian C

Hey adrian I forgot to say this in my last post but "M" Had nothing to do with this it was all my idea

-derek
10/10 billy cosby allegation
holy shit why the fuck was this brought here

actually though, both @wolf55 and @toxicsaint are complete cancer for bringing this up in a forum that has to do with none of this.

"oh, a 4chan raid forum? i'm going to complain about rape allegations here."

shut the fuck up you goddamn cunts. you both deserve to be killed while being swatted.

you guys don't fucking say this shit on a forum dedicated to fucking 4chan. the fact that you bring this here thinking that most of us will give a shit and feel sorry is beyond me.

if you have a fucking problem with this guy, contact the police.

and yes, i read the other posts. but coming here to complain about it is the most retarded thing i have ever seen.
I was contacted that my personal info was brought onto to this website. I don't care about anything else. The rest of what I wrote was to dispel the premise of this post which was to raid me. I didn't start this and certainly did not want any of this to reach this extreme the blame should be placed on the person who started this post, I was merely dragged on. Also 4chan, really? how sad of a life do you have?
(04-29-2016, 12:28 AM)wolf55 Wrote:  I was contacted that my personal info was brought onto to this website. I don't care about anything else. The rest of what I wrote was to dispel the premise of this post which was to raid me. I didn't start this and certainly did not want any of this to reach this extreme the blame should be placed on the person who started this post, I was merely dragged on. Also 4chan, really? how sad of a life do you have?

tell me, what's it like being a faggot?