[R3SOLVED] Scam report against INSTAKILLA / $150
by Trade - May 21, 2020 at 07:05 PM
(May 23, 2020 at 08:50 PM)Trade Wrote: This is about you mislabelling what the data was you fucking spastic. If you stated it was runerich (WHICH IT MOSTLY IS) I wouldn't have bought it How are you not understanding this, jesus christ.

This is either one of two things, you either knew it was three dumps combined into one and decided to lie about it to get the sale OR you had no idea that it was mostly from a public dump, even though it says it on the first 27k lines, in which case you are one dumb motherfucker.

I'm sick of trying to get it through to you, you are genuinely too stupid to argue with. I'm not even bothered about the money, if they make you pay they can keep the fucker for all i care, it's more about making pricks like yourself accountable for your actions. You've been banned for scamming before and somehow been allowed back to do it again.

When i say 38k - 2007rs.com and thats exactly what is inside, given that i've gotten the data from exactly that website and the logins work for exactly that page and are valid.... tell me how is that misleading in any way?

You sound completely out of your mind with these statements to me, they make zero sense and logic to me.
I think you have literally just lost this with your own comment.

If a mod would kindly go through ANY amount of these logins from the data he sent me, see if a single one logs in on the site i agreed to buy.

If any of them login to the website i agreed to buy, i will happily drop the case.

The first 27k lines of the data he sold me (runerich) are cracked and parsed here, please try and login. If not then surely this has to go in my favour?

CRACKED LINES

Site to login -  https://www.2007runescapegold.com/

This is the one and only database i agreed to buying.
(May 25, 2020 at 10:09 AM)thekilob Wrote: Oh my fucking god... what is wrong with the staff here? Close the fucking report and ban @Trade for sales trashing!
This is just fucking ridiculous.

You are genuinely a fucking retard, stay off my report you weapon.
@INSTAKILLA If you claimed that this dump was something it isn't then how would @Trade be lying? You're saying that the lines work on the site specified, he's saying that none do. And even before anyone talked about refunds you were quick to say you wouldn't refund... Is this not about the quality of the Data you're selling or is it just about money Sir, this back and forth will never have an end.
(May 25, 2020 at 04:48 PM)moot Wrote: @INSTAKILLA If you claimed that this dump was something it isn't then how would @Trade be lying? You're saying that the lines work on the site specified, he's saying that none do. And even before anyone talked about refunds you were quick to say you wouldn't refund... Is this not about the quality of the Data you're selling or is it just about money Sir, this back and forth will never have an end.

Who is talking about the quality or anything else... I'm just stating that what I sold him, is indeed what I described.
38k users dumped exactly from https://www.2007runescapegold.com/

The website is STILL vulnerable, you can go check for yourself.
Here is the sqlmap with the logs and the vulnerable spot.
Please carefully review the material and and make a decision already.
---> http://my.instakilla.com/2007rs.zip <---

Please stop with the stupid statements and allegations towards me and finish this case however you feel fit.

The facts are that the data IS FROOM 2007rs.com, contains the USERS FOR THAT WEBSITE,
(May 25, 2020 at 07:55 PM)INSTAKILLA Wrote:
(May 25, 2020 at 04:48 PM)moot Wrote: @INSTAKILLA If you claimed that this dump was something it isn't then how would @Trade be lying? You're saying that the lines work on the site specified, he's saying that none do. And even before anyone talked about refunds you were quick to say you wouldn't refund... Is this not about the quality of the Data you're selling or is it just about money Sir, this back and forth will never have an end.

Who is talking about the quality or anything else... I'm just stating that what I sold him, is indeed what I described.

Please stop with the stupid statements and allegations towards me and finish this case however you feel fit.

The facts are that the data IS FROOM 2007rs.com, contains the USERS FOR THAT WEBSITE,

The bottom line is i asked what site it was, you said 2007runescape gold, yet 85%+ of the logins do not fucking work on that website, it's not my fault your dumb ass didn't know it also included a different site.

+ yeah it contains 3k users from that site and 30k+ from different fucking sites, IE it wasn't what i agreed to buy.

I think it's pretty clear at this point he gave mis-information about what he was selling, deliberate or not.
(May 26, 2020 at 11:24 PM)Trade Wrote:
(May 25, 2020 at 07:55 PM)INSTAKILLA Wrote:

The bottom line is i asked what site it was, you said 2007runescape gold, yet 85%+ of the logins do not fucking work on that website, it's not my fault your dumb ass didn't know it also included a different site.

+ yeah it contains 3k users from that site and 30k+ from different fucking sites, IE it wasn't what i agreed to buy.

I think it's pretty clear at this point he gave mis-information about what he was selling, deliberate or not.

bro i'm not gonna argue with you, this conversation is headed nowhere.
This website is 100% 2007runescapegold, because that's 100% where I got it from.
What contents are inside are to be considered 100% 2000rs, because they were dumped 100% FROM 2007rs... do you catch what I'm saying?

Whether they were REFEREED from another website (becuase that's what SITEKEY column in the table is) or anything else, the data was indeed gotten from 2007rs, so to argue that it isn't is simply absurd to me. I've attached the archive above, all of the logins 100% work for the website and there's no point to argue further, spitting against the wind.
I've looked at the data, and the column "Site Key" only contains 284 Entries for RunescapeGold2007.com, However If you just look at RuneRich and RunescapeGold2007 they look like identical sites

Site LooksSpoiler
[Image: vaofbp.png]
[Image: qgfczt.png]

Live Chat ContactsSpoiler
[Image: hdccob.png]
[Image: rqxnoj.png]

The website gw2goldsell.net is the exact same way

Likely what has happened here is, well all of these sites are owned by one person and they will share the same Database for convience the 3 Sites I listed are identical but the 2007Runescape does not use this same design however. I do believe that Instakilla sold you what he believed

Trade Wrote:If you had sold the dump as what it actually is, 80% runerich.com, 15% 2007runescapegold.com and for some reason 5% runescape3gold.com, I wouldn't have touched it with a ten foot pole as runerich is PUBLIC!

You can't have a database with mixed data and just call it something else, you're a fucking con man.

I agree, however if these sites were sharing the same DB because they're all owned by the same retarded person or a mix of retarded people, I don't believe that Instakilla knowingly sold you this retarded dump? Or I cannot say that he did so on purpose, this entire Database looks like a mess and he should've done ore than just dump it to verify it's legitamacy TBH.

Quote:This website is 100% 2007runescapegold, because that's 100% where I got it from.

I don't believe it's fair for you to say this, If it was 100% 2007RS it would ONLY include 2007RS Data... You GOT the Data from 2007RS but if this Database is being shared between multiple sites this data is not belonging to 2007RS, this entire thing IMO is Stupid and the Dump looks like absolute shit, why were you selling this in the first place? I don't understand.

I don't know what you guys would like me to do, but if I bought this I'd feel decieved and Instakilla obviously feels he's in the right and is set on beliving that he is right, @Trade will never be not pissed, If you guys can't come up with a reasonable agreement then I don't know what you'd like to be done.
(May 27, 2020 at 07:06 AM)moot Wrote: I've looked at the data, and the column "Site Key" only contains 284 Entries for RunescapeGold2007.com, However If you just look at RuneRich and RunescapeGold2007 they look like identical sites

Site LooksSpoiler

Likely what has happened here is, well all of these sites are owned by one person and they will share the same Database for convience the 3 Sites I listed are identical but the 2007Runescape does not use this same design however. I do believe that Instakilla sold you what he believed

Trade Wrote:If you had sold the dump as what it actually is, 80% runerich.com, 15% 2007runescapegold.com and for some reason 5% runescape3gold.com, I wouldn't have touched it with a ten foot pole as runerich is PUBLIC!

You can't have a database with mixed data and just call it something else, you're a fucking con man.

I agree, however if these sites were sharing the same DB because they're all owned by the same retarded person or a mix of retarded people, I don't believe that Instakilla knowingly sold you this retarded dump? Or I cannot say that he did so on purpose, this entire Database looks like a mess and he should've done ore than just dump it to verify it's legitamacy TBH.

Quote:This website is 100% 2007runescapegold, because that's 100% where I got it from.

I don't believe it's fair for you to say this, If it was 100% 2007RS it would ONLY include 2007RS Data... You GOT the Data from 2007RS but if this Database is being shared between multiple sites this data is not belonging to 2007RS, this entire thing IMO is Stupid and the Dump looks like absolute shit, why were you selling this in the first place? I don't understand.

I don't know what you guys would like me to do, but if I bought this I'd feel decieved and Instakilla obviously feels he's in the right and is set on beliving that he is right, @Trade will never be not pissed, If you guys can't come up with a reasonable agreement then I don't know what you'd like to be done.

I don't know why you would label the data as bad, its rs data nontheless. Yes the websites owner might be the same or its some sort of affiliate table (sitekey).

You pretty much summed up the situation, and yes I do feel entitled to my opinion and stance as correct or at the very least justified as honest.

Now that it has been cleared out that I have not intentionally mislead in anyway and did indeed provide what I described as the data, what would you advice me do given that I did provide the data as described.
(May 27, 2020 at 07:06 AM)moot Wrote: I've looked at the data, and the column "Site Key" only contains 284 Entries for RunescapeGold2007.com, However If you just look at RuneRich and RunescapeGold2007 they look like identical sites

Site LooksSpoiler

I appreciate the time you've put into trying to resolve this, I can see it's a tricky one seeing as I genuinely don't believe he intentionally tried to sell me a fucked database either, I just feel he should have done more to label it correctly (seeing as it took me no more than 5 seconds from opening it to realise it was mostly made up of a different database). It wouldn't have been so bad if he wasn't such a dick when i confronted him about it, anyone with any decency would have at least offered a partial refund .

Anyways to save you guys the headache of this going on for any longer, I'm alright with you closing it and i'll just put this down as i need to be more careful of who i trade with in the future, cheers lads.

(May 21, 2020 at 07:09 PM)Vilayle Wrote: you have 24 hours to respond.

Thank you for fixing my rep in relation to this as well buddy, it's very much appreciated.
I do believe he should've looked into what he was selling more, maybe he tried or maybe he didn't, Hopefully this will help you in the future @nstakilla Or not... we'll see. Cheers
This report has been deemed by me as resolved and the user was banned.

If you believe this to be incorrect please contact @Omnipotent

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[BANNED] Scam Report against (@emowiis) | $350 elly_el8 5 261 July 02, 2020 at 07:59 PM
Last Post: Jaw
[RESOLVED] PressDiscounter.com is SCAM!!!! tiendungdev 1 143 June 23, 2020 at 03:52 AM
Last Post: Omnipotent
[BANNED] [BANNED] Scam Report against BadSquad aka Bonnie $310 Chandler Bing 12 515 June 19, 2020 at 06:07 AM
Last Post: raidflacs