Quit Using windows for Opsec and "hacking"
by HeIIoKitty - April 14, 2021 at 03:51 AM
Please stop... No matter how many people i run across they are running a windows system for being "Anonymous" and then going on to say they are "Expert Haxxor 420", Let me put you guys in on a little secret, When i started a few 5 years back i was running windows too I was a little script kiddie blah blah, but listen Your shit is getting keylogged and send to the good old microPenis soft. No joke deadass keylogger built into your shit LMFAOO On top of the Recent RCE and Viruses That are going around this year, Windows has its uses but jesus fucking christ You gotta be joking when you say you are a Goddly "Haxxor" yet your running off a windows machine That has PuTTy and Botnet.py on your desktop You can't hide that shit from me boy We all know what you are doing behind those little curtains, you are being a little skid using a VPS and a script kiddie python file Hitting off little ass kids because your ass at a game, cmon now Grow a giant cock already and get off the windows alright? shiii ill stare at you through your windows with how vuln that shit OS is. Nah i already know what you're doing. Don't even try to install a VM and put Kali linux on it you fucking clown. You are trying to skid again?! look at you dumbass. Kali linux is shit too It will break on you in 3 months you crybaby ass bitch. Now grow a pair and come to linux DUAL BOOT fag Alright? Goodbye
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Unsubscribed
jus get rid of Win unless necessary.
come to the good side, become a linux power user Smile
*proceeds to install ubuntu*
TLDR: TYPICAL LINOX FAG, LYING. LUL
(April 14, 2021 at 03:51 AM)HeIIoKitty Wrote: Please stop... No matter how many people i run across they are running a windows system for being "Anonymous" and then going on to say they are "Expert Haxxor 420", Let me put you guys in on a little secret, When i started a few 5 years back i was running windows too I was a little script kiddie blah blah, but listen Your shit is getting keylogged and send to the good old microPenis soft. No joke deadass keylogger built into your shit LMFAOO On top of the Recent RCE and Viruses That are going around this year, Windows has its uses but jesus fucking christ You gotta be joking when you say you are a Goddly "Haxxor" yet your running off a windows machine That has PuTTy and Botnet.py on your desktop You can't hide that shit from me boy We all know what you are doing behind those little curtains, you are being a little skid using a VPS and a script kiddie python file Hitting off little ass kids because your ass at a game, cmon now Grow a giant cock already and get off the windows alright? shiii ill stare at you through your windows with how vuln that shit OS is. Nah i already know what you're doing. Don't even try to install a VM and put Kali linux on it you fucking clown. You are trying to skid again?! look at you dumbass. Kali linux is shit too It will break on you in 3 months you crybaby ass bitch. Now grow a pair and come to linux DUAL BOOT fag Alright? Goodbye

Yeah good rant. I like that! Cannot understand all those winfags
Muinu DuDeEeE, JuSt CoDe YoUr OwN oS Muinu
I don't understand, just uninstall the bloat and use those userscripts to remove shitty features and windows becomes yours??
It's almost essential to use windows in the 21st century regardless of what you do?
Plus you can always just virtualize a linux instance from windows, there's literally no benefit for the average infosec fag to install linux as a main os?
(April 16, 2021 at 06:39 AM)urhax Wrote: I don't understand, just uninstall the bloat and use those userscripts to remove shitty features and windows becomes yours??
It's almost essential to use windows in the 21st century regardless of what you do?
Plus you can always just virtualize a linux instance from windows, there's literally no benefit for the average infosec fag to install linux as a main os?

I don't think these options are truly efficient enough, obviously depending on your needs. Just wouldn't use windows for illegitimate work full stop.
most I know use VM instead of dual boot....surely thats better because you can just deleted the whole VM and keep making new ones if you want....with dual boot its hard to be that flexible though right?

idk...i just use parrot because its pretty aha
If only Windows wasn't essential for modern day daily use, dual booting is super tedious  Cry
(April 17, 2021 at 01:04 AM)Aloha Snackbar Wrote: If only Windows wasn't essential for modern day daily use, dual booting is super tedious  Cry

But where is Windows essential at all? For gaming?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Serious Discuss | Is Safe For Privacy To Still Using Whatsapp? cheliTQ 28 1,277 May 05, 2021 at 11:22 PM
Last Post: ElToroRojo
Trying to think of an idea to solve a problem using leaks raiguy123italy 0 97 May 04, 2021 at 03:49 PM
Last Post: raiguy123italy
WARNING TO ALL RAIDFORUMS USERS: Shoutbox is logged, don’t fuck up your opsec pompompurin 19 933 May 01, 2021 at 05:25 PM
Last Post: flyingbird87